The extension allows admin users to login as a customer at the frontend by clicking the “Login as Customer” button on the customer edit page.
OverviewBack to top
The extension adds a new button, titled “Login as Customer”, to the admin's customer edit page. By clicking this button the admin user will be automatically logged in as this customer at the front end of the website and will see the customer's dashboard page.
There is the option to save logs of all login attempts when loggin in as the customer. It can be accessed at: System->Configuration->Tools->Login as Customer Log. At this page, you can view which admin user logged in as a customer. You can disable this feature for specific admin users using the Magento admin ACL roles by unchecking the Login as Customer checkbox under the customers' role group.
- Ability to set ACL permissions for different admin users
- You can enable the log for logins as customer action
- View customer cart and other actions from customer account
- Automatic log clean each night at 1:00 am
- Admin settings for logs
- Easy to install & use
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Code updated according to EQP standards