The extension adds Instagram feed with images to pages. it allows to choose type of page where to use it or use widget
OverviewBack to top
Instagram is a social networking app made for the sharing of photos and videos from a smartphone. Similar to Facebook or Twitter, everyone who creates an Instagram account has a profile and a news feed. When you post a photo or video on Instagram, it will be displayed on your profile.
The Instagram Widget extension provides the ability to display images from an Instagram feed in categories or on the homepage, product page, or other cms pages. It can be selected to appear on the right or left side of the page for themes which use default layouts. The extension adds a widget to Magento where you can specify tags or usernames where Instagram photons will be taken.
Instagram API Limitations
Please be aware that from June 2016, Instagram restricted API usage and do not allow "live" mode for web widgets.
What can you do while in sandbox mode?
Sandbox mode means that your API calls go to a magic island where only your last 20 posts exist. That’s it. No one else exists on the island, so you will not see results for anything you posted earlier, or from any other Instagram users, even if that content is public. You can invite additional “sandbox users” which will add them to your magic island, but just like you, only their most recent 20 posts exist on the island.
- Display images from Instagram at your store
- Support Instagram Oath
- You can set amount of images to be shown
- Ability to disable/enable extension for different page type (for themes which support default Magento layout)
- You may have different settings for each page type
- Support Lightbox modal window when image clicked.
- Support Cache of queries to Instagram.
- You can use it as own widget on any page
- You may specify Instagram tag per product (using product attribute)
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Fixed code format according EQP