Get the ability to add any CMS page to top menu navigation and make it easier for your customers to find information they need.
OverviewBack to top
Content is an important part of any website - online stores are no exception. With the ability to add CMS pages to top navigation, you can now direct customers to any CMS page you wish - whether that's a contact page, a list of your brick and mortar stores, or a landing page for your new collection.
Upon installation, you will be able to add any CMS page to top navigation, a place that was up until now reserved only for product categories.
- Add any CMS page to top menu navigation
- Select a location depending on categories already added to menu
- Display CMS page menu items in the same manner as categories
Add any CMS page to top menu navigation
Add a CMS page to menu by simply selecting "Include in Menu" option on any CMS page.
Select a location depending on categories already added to menu
Select a location where a CMS page link should be added. Choose between "Before", "After", and select a category that CMS page will be position in accordance to.
Display CMS page menu item in the same manner as categories
CMS pages added to menu will blend seamlessly with the look of other categories.
- Easy to install and configure
- User-friendly interface
- Seamless integration with the storefront
- Supports multiple stores
- Supports multiple languages
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Add ability to add CMS pages to top menu.