Salesfire allows retailers to create and manage behavioural overlays to help retain customers and offer a personalised visitor experience.
Other Extensions by Salesfire
OverviewBack to top
Salesfire allows retailers to create and manage behavioural overlays to help retain customers and offer a personalised visitor experience. Most major retailer retailers invest significant marketing budgets in driving traffic into their websites. Regardless of marketing spend, however, visitors will continue to abandon sites because of poor onsite experience, last minute buyer remorse, or simply because there is nothing pressing the customer to make that instant decision.
Salesfire works to retain these customers, acting as an extension of your site and making timely engagements to convert customers and improve website performance. Salesfire recognises key traits in users looking to exit your website and triggers overlays to engage. Through re-injecting exiting users back into the purchasing funnel, we reduce basket abandonment, minimise bounce rates and increase overall conversion rates. In addition to this, overlay strategies can be implemented to increase website enquiries, increase average order values or simply to grow social followings.
Types of Overlays include:
- Email Capture - Gain vital data from your customers to inform them with company updates.
- Enquiry - Expand on your lead generation with personalised enquiry forms.
- Notifications - Notify online shoppers with real time announcements.
- Promotions - Communicate directly with your audience through uniquely design promotions.
- Feedback - Allow for users to contact you with useful business suggestions.
Salesfire requires a seperate account to be created, you can do this by visiting http://www.salesfire.co.uk/. Additional monthly fees may apply. For further information, please contact us on email@example.com.
Use our tools to engage with customers based on the conditions you dictate.
- Web Address - Display when a customer lands on specific pages of your website.
- Basket Value - Encourage sales depending on the amount in the basket.
- Device - Define your campaigns by desktop, tablet and/or mobile.
- New & Returning - Establish if you want to target new visitors or reward existing customers.
- Browser - Select which browsers to aim at to receive the best possible results.
- Location - Specifically target users from all over the world by their global location.
- Date - Schedule campaigns to run on your most active days of the week.
- Time - Organise the preferred time of day that will serve your campaign the best results.
Use our Builder to Design and Manage your own Overlay Campaigns
Using the Salesfire overlay builder, users can customise and manage campaigns anywhere and at anytime. Full training is provided on the Salesfire interface and a dedicated account manager is always on hand to provide advice on strategy and getting the best possible results for your business.
To make creating new campaigns even quicker, Salesfire features over 100 templates which can be tailored to meet your exact business needs. These templates are optimised specifically for mobile, tablet and desktop devices providing your customers with the best possible user experience.
Once you’re happy with your design, you can choose from a range of triggers, conditions and targeted pages identify the specific behaviours of your website visitors. Complete your overlay design with a discount timer to inject greater urgency into your customers increase orders.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
- Release first version