Progress discount rules displayed in the form of a bar at the top of the website.
OverviewBack to top
With the help of this extension, you can set up progress discount rules and display them in a bar at the top of the website in the front-end. Interactive visualization can positively impact sales by motivating customers to order more products in chase of better prices. The progress bar fluctuates with every change of the subtotal amount. The more products in the cart, the closer the customer is to achieving better discounts. The visual discount rules represent stand-alone entities, distinct from and similar to default Shopping Cart Price Rules at the same time.
The extension adds an admin panel's new menu item under:
- Promotions > Visual Discount Rules
This is where admin user can set from 1 to 5 Discount Levels like these:
Level 1: if cart amount is equal to or higher than $100 -> 10% off;
Level 2: if subtotal is equal to or higher than $200 -> 20% off;
Level 3: if subtotal is equal to or higher than $300 -> 30% off;
and so on.
With any product hitting the cart for the first time in the front-end, the discount progress bar appears and provides information about subtotal ranges and current / potential discounts. The bar will be displayed at the top of any store page.
If the necessary conditions are met, a respective discount, which is similar to that of default Magento, is provided on the cart page.
- Progressive discounts independent on Magento Shopping Cart Price Rules
- Interactive visualization of applicable discount in the front-end
- Discount bars dependent on Store View or Customer Group selected
- Ability to anchor bar to the top
- Up to 5 discount levels
- Supports shopping cart conditions
- Supports all payment methods and 3rd-party checkout extensions
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.4 126.96.36.199 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 188.8.131.52 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build