A unique solution that provides integration between Magento 2 and the Shippo service, which enables live Shippo rates at checkout and shipments to Shippo.
OverviewBack to top
Shippo is a well-known shipping service connecting you with a vast number of shipping carriers, providing discounted labels for shipments, live shipping rates, parcel tracking, and more. It supports many recognized shipping carriers: DHL, FedEx, UPS, GLS, Australia Post, Canada Post, Lasership, Mondial Relay, Newgistics, OnTrac, Purolator. The extension provides a complete integration of your Magento store with the Shippo service. With proper steps takes, you will be able to display Shippo rates at checkout to your customers and send shipments from Magento to your Shippo account.
Account & Pricing
A separate account is required to use this extension. If you find it suitable for your needs, make your first step by getting an account at https://goshippo.com/register. Additional charges may apply: https://goshippo.com/pricing/
The product's Dimensions/Weight can accept different units:
- Weight: kilograms / pounds
- Dimensions: centimeters / inches
If needed, an extra fee to charge can be set in the 'Shipping & Handling' configuration setting.
- Performs calculations for parcels based on Weight and Dimensions, i.e. Length x Width x Height
- Adds real-time Shippo rates at checkout
- Enables Shippo rates in order
- Allows to add shipping surcharges
- Transfers shipment data from Magento to Shippo account
The setup is easy and shouldn't take you much time. Note that the extension doesn't create a Shippo account for you. A built-in demo user credentials must be replaced with yours.
1. The extension requires the Shippo API be connected. Simply run the following command: composer require shippo/shippo-php
2. Under the module's configuration section, i.e. Stores>Configuration>Sales>Shipping Methods>Shippo, set
- Sender address,
- Private Auth Token given to your Shippo account at https://app.goshippo.com/api,
- and allowed shipping countries
3. Last but not least, make sure that the products you'd like to ship using Shippo have the 'Weight' and 'Dimensions (Length x Width x Height)' attributes specified.
By missing any of the aforementioned steps, you are going to lose the ability to ship your products by means of the Shippo service. No checkout live rates will be displayed.
Shippo account (email@example.com / shippo001)
We provide comprehensive product support for all the Magento extensions available on this site starting from the moment of your purchasing them. If you need our help with an extension installation or any issues relating to our products, our dedicated team of proven technical experts is at your service, ready to assist you at any time.
Shippo highlights and advantages
Information for developers
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Added compatibility with Magento 2.1.
- Compatible with CE: 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build