Enables the admin to log in as a registered frontend user from the Order or Customer pages.
OverviewBack to top
Store administrators often need to help a customer complete a purchase or replicate an issue a customer ran into. The best approach is to be able to view a store as a user. Customer credentials are not needed, just press "Login as Customer"!
The position enables admin to log in as a registered frontend user from Order or Customer page. You can easily log in to customer account by clicking "Login as Customer" button in admin here: Order or Customer page.
- "Login as Customer" button at Order page
- "Login as Customer" button at Customer Page
- Admin permissions for "Login as Customer" button
- Compatibility with both Magento Modes: Single or Multi Store
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 126.96.36.199 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build