Allows the admin to enter any storefront profile on the customer's behalf from the given customer's "customer" / "order" page in the backend.
OverviewBack to top
Sometimes it is easier to help your customers deal with problems they may be facing while browsing your website by simply being able to see what your customers actually see. In other words, sometimes the shop owner needs to be in the customer's shoes. Imagine a situation when a customer wants to save few bucks by making use of a coupon code he got in a shop's newsletter. Instead of asking the client to try to apply it again, you can instantly log into his account and head to the cart to apply the coupon. All you will have to say to him is, 'Your coupon has been applied. You are welcome to proceed to checkout.'
The extension doesn't require a backend user to provide the customer's credentials to log in. Simply head to a given customer's order or customer detail page and click on a 'Login as Customer' button. This is literally all you need to know about this handy tool.
- Enables a backend user to instantly get autorized as a customer from a given customer page
- Enables a backend user to visit the customer's profile from an order page
- Works in multi-store Magento environments
- Doesn't require any special configuration
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build