Optimizes EAV attributes by removing 'null' values from the tables. A handy tool for those migrated from M1.
OverviewBack to top
Migrating from Magento 1 to its modern counterpart Magento 2 might not be flawless and is highly dependent on the M1 setup. And you realize something is not right when a migrated Magento 2 fills the var/log/system.log file with an endless number of rows containing the same error: main.WARNING: Attempt to load value of nonexistent EAV attribute '94' for entity type 'Magento\Catalog\Api\Data\ProductInterface'. Instead of 94, you could see any other ID.
We, at SafeMage, have looked into the issue and found the cause for it. Various values in the EAV tables contain redundant data, in particular, 'null'.
The extension provides risk-free optimization of the EAV tables of all entity types (custom ones included) and clean-up for system.log. Upon successful optimization, the EAV tables will include fewer records (down to 5-10%). We have thoroughly tested and can guarantee the post-optimization integrity and working capacity of a Magento environment.
It is important to mention that regular processes that happen all the time in Magento, e.g., saving categories, products, and other entity types, are the reason why new 'null' values appear in the EAV tables. It is the case when non-required fields are empty. For that reason, we recommend optimizing the EAV tables regularly. The module makes it easy to maintain EAV tables and conduct clean-ups by providing three optimization options. You, as an admin user, can choose between a one-time manual or automatic clean-up solutions. The latter includes scheduled optimization relying on a cron job and optimization run on the fly. If you decide to enable scheduled clean-ups, monthly terms are recommended.
- Fixes errors in system.log: Attempt to load value of nonexistent EAV attribute 'N' for entity type 'Magento\Catalog\Api\Data\ProductInterface'
- Safely removes useless data from EAV tables and makes them smaller in size
- Monitors and controls unwanted data in attribute tables with the help of scheduled and on-the-fly post-optimization options
- A nice bonus of a website's subtle performance increase
- Maintain EAV tables and conduct clean-ups
- Choose between a one-time manual or automatic clean-up solution
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
• Improved logging.