OverviewBack to top
Starting from 2.3, Magento introduced the new powerful functionality Inventory Management (formerly, Multi Source Inventory or MSI). The mechanism introduced the ability to create multiple Sources (warehouses) and map them to available Sales Channels or Websites via Stocks.
In our opinion, the standard Inventory Management imposes substantial limitations here since a single website can only have a single stock assigned. Not all shop owners would be willing to create multiply websites in these circumstances because doing so would negatively impact the size of DB and overall performance. Another trade-off is absence of flexible conditions where products have to be supplied from a single source depending on which one has enough stock.
The extension working on top of the native Magento Inventory Management eliminates this restriction by breaking the stock-website chain and expanding the existing functionality in Inventory Management. Now you can assign a storeview to multiple stocks, set customer groups, and apply a full range of sales conditions including Shipping Country / State / Region / Postcode, Payment Method, Shipping Method, Total Weight/Qty/Price, and any Product Attribute Combination. The Priority feature will help you easily choose the stock to be applied first when sales conditions point to several matching entities.
As a matter of fact, we managed to replicate, to some extent, the functionality of our bestseller counterpart for Magento 1. Those migrating to Magento 2 might be interested in this extension.
- Entirely removes the Website restriction for Stock
- Enables Stock-to-storeview assignment
- Allows a single storeview to be assigned to several Stocks
- Adds Customer Groups as a condition for Stock
- Adds common Sales conditions like Shipping Country, Payment Method, Shipping Method, Total Weight/Qty/Price, and any Product Attribute Combination
- Introduces Priority to effectively manage cases where conditions include multiple Stocks
- Enables single- or multi-source orders
Should you need extra features for the extension to meet your business needs, let us know via support.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
26 July, 2021
Extensions, Shipping & Fulfillment, Warehouse Management System (WMS)
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
• Added support for Magento 2.4.2;
• Added support for admin orders;
• Fixed an issue with Customer Group conditions;
• Fixed an issue with orders created by admin;
• Fixed an issue with Multi-Address Shipping;
• Fixed an issue with editing stock conditions;
• Fixed an issue with applying rules on storefront.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor