OverviewBack to top
RusPostExpress is a collaboration of Wcargo and Russian Post. Wargo has been operating in the freight transport sector of Russian trade since 2003. Now we have customized with Russian Post a cost-effective, hassle-free, and fast delivery for your shipment. Our service is specifically designed for the needs of e-commerce, but can also be ideally used by corporate and private customers sending occasional packages.
The RusPostExpress extension allows you to add our delivery options to your checkout based on the shipping country. The delivery price will be calculated automatically according to the product weights in the customer’s cart and the country where the order should be delivered. The checkout screen can be also configured to display the customer service price and the insurance price. Any additional information regarding the RusPostExpress delivery details can be configured as a text block that will be shown on the checkout page. You can also configure a tax percentage for each of the RusPostExpress methods that will be included in their prices. This extension also helps to get shipping labels and put down the order box sizes into the admin panel in the order details.
Please note, the extension only displays delivery and additional service prices. It doesn’t schedule courier pickups or integrates tracking data to your store. You can customize the extension according to your request. You can contact our support for more details.
To use the extension you must have a RusPostExpress account. If you don't have an account, please contact RusPostExpress to apply for an account. The extension doesn’t generate the account.
- Display RusPostExpress delivery options on the checkout page: There are 3 available methods that can be configured in your store:
- RusPostExpress Parcel
- RusPostExpress EMS
- RusPostExpress Small package
Each of the methods can be configured for specific delivery countries and your warehouse location.
- Set up the delivery price for each delivery method: You can set up delivery prices according to the product weights in the customer’s cart and the country where the order should be delivered. You just fill in a base delivery price and a cost for each kilogram of product weight. The weight value will be round up. The price on the checkout page will be calculated and shown automatically. You can also set up a tax percentage for the price that will be also calculated and included in the delivery cost.
- Set up custom services and insurance prices for each delivery method: You can set up customer services and insurance prices as a percentage of the delivery price.
- Add additional information about our delivery methods that you want to show your customers: You can set up and choose an information block that you want to assign the RusPostExpress delivery options.
- Get shipping label details: A link to a shipping label will be added to the comments to your order once it exported and registered in the RusPostExpress system.
- Add box sizes to order details: You can manually add the order box sizes that you get from the RusPostExpress to the order details in the admin panel.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.4 (current)
21 December, 2020
Extensions, Shipping & Fulfillment, Cross Border Fulfillment
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Base features implementation
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor