OverviewBack to top
Elavon/Converge Payment enables you to integrate your website to Converge's payment gateway which uses Elavon to process payments. Converge is Elavon's Omni-commerce payment platform that enables you to accept payments in any environment with or without a physical payment terminal. Using the Converge API allows small to mid-sized businesses to manage their payments all in one place. Elavon takes payment directly from your website to the Elavon account and from Elavon you can transfer money to your bank account. For 25 years, Elavon helped more than 1 million customers around the world grow their business through payments. Click here to read more about Elavon.
Rootways Elavon Credit Card Payment gateway extension helps you capture payment from the credit cards to your Elavon account without redirecting to the Elavon. Rootways Elavon extension allows capture, cancel and refund of your order from your Magento 2 website without going to your Elavon dashboard. you can also refund the full or partial payment using the Rootways Elavon extension. It also allows all major credit cards. Rootways Elavon Credit Card Payment Extension is very easy to install and configure, just enable payment method, add your Elavon API information and you can use Elavon Payment Method for your website.
Our extension uses a direct API method and allows your customers to directly enter credit card data on your website. The credit card data is NOT stored in your Magento store database. Your customers will never have to leave your website. You need to have the SSL certificate and a PCI compliant hosting environment for secure payment processing.
Account & Pricing
You must sign up for an Elavon account for taking API details. You can sign up by using this link https://www.elavon.com/index.html . The account will not be created during extension installation. Elavon service charges start from 2.64% plus $10 per month. Click here to check Elavon pricing in detail.
- No credit card data stored on the Magento database or any server.
- The customer will enter the credit card detail on the Magento checkout.
- Elavon Payment API that is a PCI SAQ A compatible.
- Allows merchants to capture payment details on the Magento website by entering credit card details on the Magento checkout page and then we submit that data to the Elavon server using Elavon's secure API.
- Provide buyers with protected data transfers via Elavon Secure API.
- Address and CVV verification supported. So if AVS and CVV are enabled on your Elavon account then the order will only be generated if the address and CVV is matched with your credit card.
All Feature List
- Option to choose ‘Authorize Only’ or ‘Authorize and Capture’ as payment action.
- Refund option directly from Magento Admin.
- Address verification (AVS)
- Enhanced security with CVS option
- Supports partial capture.
- Supports partial refunds.
- Support for multiple currencies.
- Enable payment option for all or specific countries
- Use this payment method to charge customers for in-store orders or orders created from the admin.
- Support all major credit cards.
- Set minimum and maximum order total to enable this payment method.
- Support for Magento multi-store setup.
- Payment option for about 94 countries.
- Secure payment method.
- Easy to install and configure.
- Support by Rootways - any questions we are here to help you.
Authorize now, Capture later:
Our Elavon extension provides flexibility to authorize now and capture later. Credit card validity will be checked, but the credit card will be charged only when the order is approved or invoiced.
Authorize & Capture:
Our Rootways Elavon payment extension facilitates you to authorize and capture. The credit card will be charged on order submission time. It will create the order invoice automatically.
Order From Admin:
Use the Magento Admin area to create orders and capture payments. While creating the order from the Magento admin under the payment section Rootways Elavon payment method will be visible.
Supports Full & Partial Refunds:
Our extension provides the facility to adjust the refund payment. Refund full or partial payment to your customers from the Magento Admin using our Elavon extension.
You can allow Elavon payment gateway method for all countries or specific countries only. You can set this by admin configuration.
Minimum & Maximum Order Total:
You can allow Elavon payment gateway only if the order total is between the minimum and maximum order total amount. You can set the minimum and maximum order total amount from admin configuration.
As for your flexibility from the admin, configuration allow the payment gateway for all counties or some specific countries only.
You can decide whether to check the CVV number or not while purchasing. You can manage it from the admin.
Address Verification (AVS)
AVS stands for the 'Address Verification System'. You can decide whether you want to verify the billing address with the entered credit card address. If both do not match, then you can see at admin that AVS not verified. You can manage it from admin.
Send Billing detail
You can decide whether to send the billing address to Elavon or not. The billing address will be sent with each transaction and you will see billing details under Elavon transaction in your Elavon account.
This extension comes with 90 Days free support, lifetime free upgrade, and 25-day Marketplace Refund Policy.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.1, 2.2, 2.3
05 June, 2020
Extensions, Payments & Security, Payment Integration
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatible with Magento 2.3.5
- Fixed issues with multi-currency setup.
- Fixed issues of the expiry date.
- Added payment log/debug file.
- Compatible with PHP 7.2
- Supports checkout with multi shipping.
- Fixed issue of partial capture.
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Stable version of Rootways Elavon Credit Card Payment module for capture payment from your website to Elavon account.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor