OverviewBack to top
Note: This extension is only for North America Bambora Account.
Bambora presents online payment managing services to vendors throughout North America, supporting about 150 currencies. Direct Debit/Direct Payment, INTERAC Online, Online Credit Card Processing, Mobile POS, Bank Payments, Advanced e-commerce Solutions, Merchant Services, Event Registration & Billing Management, Credit Card Tokenization (PCI Simplified) are incorporated as main products.
Rootways Bambora Payment Gateway extension for Magento 2 assists you to capture payment directly to your Bambora account from the credit cards without redirecting to Bambora. Without heading off to your Bambora dashboard capture, refund and cancel the orders directly from the Magento admin utilizing our extension. Using the Rootways Bambora payment extension you can refund partial or full payment. It supports all major credit and debit cards. Our extension is easy to install and configure. Add your Bambora account information after enabling the payment method and start using the Bambora payment method for your website.
Our extension makes use of an API method, allowing your clients to enter the credit card info on your store. Hence the customers will have not to leave your store under any circumstances. For secure payment processing, you just need to have an SSL certificate and a PCI compliant hosting. Enabling Checkout.js feature of our extension will allow your customers to enter their credit card details on Bambora's secure iFrame rather than your website store server. Your Magento store database will not store the credit card information. Thus, it will decrease the possibility of your PCI compliance making it more secure.
Account & Pricing
You must sign up for a Bambora account for taking API details. You can sign up by using this link https://www.bambora.com/ . The Bambora account will not be generated during the installation of an extension. Bambora service charges start at 2.75% plus $0.25 per transaction per positive card fee for both CAD and USD. You can check the Bambora pricing details here
- No credit card data or any sensitive data will be stored on the Magento database.
- Our extension is API based extension secured by Bambora's Checkout.js.
- Secure by custom Checkout.js of the Bambora Payment Gateway. if Checkout.js is enabled, then it wins the customer trust as complies with the PCI Security Standards.
- Our Bambora payment extension supports AVS and CVV verification, consequently, if AVS and CVV are enabled on your Bambora account then the order will be only generated when your address and CVV match with your credit card.
- Bambora's Checkout.js makes it more secure.
- Submit the credit card details on a safe and secure Bambora server iFrame rather than your Magento server.
- Either select Authorize Only or Authorize and Capture as payment action.
- A partial and full refund is supported.
- Facilitate the payment method for all or specific countries.
- All major credit cards are supported.
- Set minimum and maximum order total to allow payment method.
- Safe and secure payment method
- Easy to install and configure.
- Support by Rootways - any questions we are here to help you.
Secure by Checkout.js
Custom Checkout.js reduces the scope of your PCI compliance - limiting it to SAQ A. Checkout.js ensures this by separating credit card details from your servers. Input credit details from Bambora's domain instead of yours, whereas rendering the customers inside iFrames on your store web page.
Authorize Now, Capture Later:
Rootways Bambora payment extension provides you with the ability to authorize now and capture later. It will check the credit card for validity, but the account will be charged only when the order will be approved and invoiced from the Magento admin.
Authorize & Capture:
Rootways Bambora payment extension facilitates to authorize and capture. The credit card will be charged as soon as the order is submitted.
Choose from the Magento admin whether to examine the CVV or not while buying from the Magento 2 store.
Address Verification (AVS):
AVS means Address Verification System. Choose from the Admin whether to verify the billing address with the entered credit card address or not. Magento admin will show AVS not verified if both the address does not match.
Order From Admin:
Magento admin allows creating orders and capturing payments. Rootways Bambora payment method will be visible under the payment method section while generating order from the Magento admin.
Supports Full & Partial Refund:
You can regulate the refund payment. Rootways Bambora payment extension permits you for partial or full refund payment from the Magento admin.
You can allow the Bambora payment gateway method either for all countries or specific countries only from the Magento admin.
Minimum & Maximum Order Total:
You can allow the Bambora payment gateway only if the order total is between the minimum and maximum order total amount. You can manage the maximum and minimum order total amount from the Magento admin.
This extension comes with 90 Days free support, lifetime free upgrade and 25 day Marketplace return policy.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4
02 September, 2020
Extensions, Payments & Security, Payment Integration
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatible with 2.3.5 and 2.4
- Solved issue of Void Payment from the Magento admin.
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatible with Magento 2.3.4
- Supports Bambora's custom checkout.js feature which minimizes the scope of your PCI compliance.
- General improvements.
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
First version of Bambara credit card payment module to authorize and capture credit card from Magento 2 website.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor