The original Google Shopping Feed for Magento from Rocket Web's is recommended by Google AdWords team for managing product listings from Magento. Now includes google promotions feed.
Other Extensions by Rocket Web
OverviewBack to top
Google Shopping Feed from Rocket Web allows you to supply Google Shopping and other product listing services with the most relevant product data from your Magento catalog. It is the only product feed tool you'll ever need, supporting multiple feeds and designed with highly customizable output which can be use for any product feed consumer, including Bing, Share a sale, Amazon and others.
The Google Shopping Feed extension will help you generate a properly formatted text file on your server to be read by Google Merchant Center. It adds store admin functionality for mapping product data and creating feed files. It also comes with console commands to help with manual feed generation and debugging. The feed file(s) generated can be refreshed via cron or manually at your choosing.
Account & Pricing
Submitting products to Google Shopping requires a free account with Google Merchant Center. This account must be created separately within the Google Merchant center website either before or after installing the extension. See merchant center & account creation for assistance in creating this account. Submitting products to Google is free.
Accounts with Google Merchant Center do not require payment, but running marketing campaigns may cost a variable amount depending on several factors including the competitiveness of keywords for your products, popularity and country of origin according to Google Ads pricing and establishing bids.
- Automate feed updates multiple times per day, by schedule.
- Feed files are FTP uploaded once feed generation completes.
- Generate on demand feeds from the Magento admin.
- Automatic item update through microdata on product pages and google remarketing code.
- Debug tools to test feed output per product and see full generation log.
- Console tools for feed generation and cron based control.
- Google category taxonomy autocomplete. Our widget automatically populates the specific Google categories when you start typing.
- Multiple feeds per store, support for large catalogs without affecting store performance.
- Column mapping is done with fine tuned directives or with any product attribute.
- Allow cascading value mapping so that if specific products are missing values with first mapping, can fall back to another mapping definition.
- Product options can generate individual items just like for complex products.
- Price buckets allow you to create marketing groups for better campaign targeting.
- Products filtering: by value output, by category, stock status, product type and by price limits
- Complex product value inheritance, allows you to specify if certain data should be used from parent or associated products.
10 Reasons To Choose Google Shopping Feeds
- Money back guarantee. In addition to our industry-leading support, we offer a 30 day money back guarantee.
- We are 100% open source! There is no encryption, so you can use the same code base across dev, staging and live environments.
- Free industry-leading support for 90 days is included.
- The Google AdWords team recommends our product to their customers. No better endorsement for any shopping extension!
- Our installation + configuration service takes all the guess work out of setting up your feed. This is the preferred option of people who aren't tech savvy, that want to get started immediately.
- Don't settle for the cheap, mass quantity templates provided by our competition. You will save time and money.
- Our extensive library of user guides, FAQ's, and video tutorials walk you through every step of the process.
- No need to manually enter the category, our widget automatically populates the specific Google categories when you start typing
- Created for skill level from novice to expert level.
Our extended documentation will help navigate around google shopping integration challenges. Starting with installation and setup, it goes through all options for getting the best from your catalog when creating google marketing campaigns.
You can relay on professional support through our service desk which many say it's one of the best extension support they had.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Magento 2.3 support
- Php 7.2 support
- Add setting to customize file delimiter and feed filename under General configuration.
- Moved cronjob from default cron group for better detachment and cloud cron issues
- Remove legacy auto-select options JS on configurable product page.
- Fix null to count() errors
- Backwards compatibility around SerializerInterface
- Fix issue with configurable products mapping.
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Update: composer package and code cleanup.
- Missing associated attributes if parent is skipped by empty columns.
- Add unique sql key on feed configuration table to prevent duplicate records.
- Do not upload test files on FTP accounts.
- Add directive to output Tier Price.
- Currency selector to follow selected store currencies after saving.
- Improved feed URL to work with linked root directory and detect usage of pub folder.
- Exclude products from disabled categories when set with Include products w/o category = No