This module enables PagSeguro credit card integration with PagSeguro UOL (Brazilian Payment Method) in a transparent way (without redirecting customer).
OverviewBack to top
PagSeguro UOL is the most famous online payment company in Brazil, supporting different payment methods with a single integration (similar to PayPal). With PagSeguro UOL, your store will be able to accept credit card payments with the most known brands (Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Elo, and many others), and also with Bank slips (very common in Brazil), and Direct Debit.
You must have a PagSeguro Seller or Businness Account on PagSeguro. Use this link to sign up for free, read and agree with PagSeguro taxes and conditions.
When installing this module, a new payment module will be added to your Payment Methods configuration, which allows you to setup your store with PagSeguro details, integrate your PagSeguro account to your Magento store and start accepting payments with credit cards without needing to redirect your customer to any website. You can also check a demo in the following demo stores (which are resetted every 6 hours):
After configuring the module in your store configuration panel, a new payment method will be displayed in your store, totally integrated with PagSeguro UOL.
This module enables PagSeguro UOL payment methods in your store with the following features:
- Accept credit cards
- Transparent checkout (without reditecting customer outside website)
- Receive notifications from PagSeguro
- and Auto-update order status
- Automatically calculate the number of installments based on order total, credit card brand and rules configured in your PagSeguro account.
- Self-check configuration tool to validate your configuration
- Allow you to select which attribute you are using for every parameter required by PagSeguro
- Easy to setup and customizable UI
- Free support and knowledge base
Used by more than 12.000 Magento 1 stores in Brazil, since 2014.
Security & PCI Compliance
PagSeguro is PCI Compliance. However, your store doesn't need to be, since no credit card data is processed or stored on your website. By using this module, all the credit card data is passed to PagSeguro servers via https (SSL) in the frontend directly from the customer's browser, and only the token is sent/used by your server.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.6 1.6.1 184.108.40.206 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Versão estável 3.5.3.
- Correcao em erro JS adicionado na 3.5.2 (ReferenceError: RMPagSeguroObj is not defined)