Add Facebook Pixel in your store and start tracking your visitors events. Sync your product catalog with Facebook Product Feeds and start Remarketing campaigns.
OverviewBack to top
Have you ever accessed an online store, navigated through the product catalog, clicked on a particular product, and then later seen an Ad of that product on your Facebook news feed? If so, then you have been targeted by a marketing campaign built specially for you and that was based on your behavior on a particular website and your interaction with social media. This marketing strategy is called Remarketing or Retargeting and Facebook allows you to implement this feature in your store by creating a dynamic ad campaign and installing our extension.
By installing a piece of code named Facebook Pixel in your online store, Facebook gets access to your customers behaviours and collects this information to use it later for remarketing purposes. For example, every time a customer views a product in your store, adds the product to the cart and makes a purchase, all these events are collected and sent to Facebook. This data is then later analysed and used to produce ads that captures the attention of your customers. So, even though your visitors didn’t buy a product, you still have the chance to turn them into customers after they have visited your site.
Account & Pricing
A Facebook Advertising Account is required to use this extension properly. Facebook Advertising service is not free; additional charges apply to users running Facebook Ad Campaigns.
What This Extension Does:
This extension will install Facebook Pixel in your Magento store so you don’t have to do the installation manually. By installing the Facebook Pixel code in your store, every time a customer visits a product, makes a purchase, registers to your newsletter, creates an account, adds a product to the cart or adds a product to the wish list for example, all these events will be tracked and reported to Facebook. There are 9 standard events that can be tracked by Facebook and all of them are implemented in this extension. In addition, each event can be turned on/off separately. Compared to other extensions out there, our extension uses Magento Observers to track all the events happening in the store. By using Magento Observers, the events are tracked accurately and duplicated events are avoided. This last one, was the reason for us to develop this extension and provide it to other store owners looking to integrate Facebook Pixel with their Magento Store.
This extension will help you to configure product catalogs on Facebook. You can use this extension to export a list of the products you want to promote on Facebook in few simple steps. With this extension you can either generate the CSV file anytime by clicking an export button or you can configure the extension to generate the CSV file on a recurring basis. The configuration you decide to use would depend on how often your product catalog change. For instance, if your products run out of stock very often you migth prefer to configure the extension to generate a new CSV file every day at 3am. This way you will always have your product catalog on Facebook up to date. Whether this is your case or not, you will have the flexibility to configure the extension to generate the CVS file depending on your specific needs.
- Option to enable the 9 Facebook Pixel Standard Events separately
- Compatible with Magento Multi-Stores.
- Tracks the events using Magento observers which avoid duplicated events.
- Option to export only the products that have the attribute “Use for Facebook Product Catalog” set to “Yes”.
- Option to include a custom product description for the products when being exported to Facebook product catalogs.
- Option to configure the extension to export all the products and ignore the product attribute “Use for Facebook Product Catalog”.
- Option to generate a CSV file containing your product catalog in a single click.
- Option to schedule automatic exports and use the “Scheduled Recurring Uploads” feature on Facebook to setup automatic uploads.
- Products are exported with the following attributes (“id”, “title”, “google_product_category”, “description”, “link”, “image_link”, “condition”, “availability”, “price”, “sale_price”, “brand”, “color”).
- Beta feature to export additional fields than those required by Facebook. Fields can be mapped in Admin Panel.
- Compatible with Magento Multi-stores
- Option to export product prices with our without tax.
- Option to export products Not Visible Individually (child products)
- Option to Enable/Disable the extension anytime in the admin panel. Update or uninstall the extension through Magento Connect.
- Extension developed following Magento coding standards.
- Grouped products are ignored from the product feed
If you need to know more about Facebook Pixel and about the Standard Events, you can click here here and learn more. And If you have any question about our extension, just write us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check the user manual here
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3 1.9.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Bug fix: displaying prices based on store currency
- Bug fix: price for bundle products is the minimum product price when fixed price is not set (zero price)
- Compatible with CE: 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build