The Feedo extension will provide the merchants with a quick and easy way to create, update, optimize and publish their product feed to Google Merchant Center.
OverviewBack to top
The Feedo extension built by Regalix helps the Merchants who want to advertise their products to targeted customers across the Google network. This extension converts your product data into Google acceptable product feed format and allows you to publish the feed to your Google merchant center(GMC) account.
Creating and managing your product feed is made simple through well defined(create, update, optimize and publish) flow. You can globally map product collections and other custom variables with the GMC values before creating your feed. This app dynamically updates your feed for any addition/removal of your product data. An optimization engine built using supervised learning algorithms optimizes the "product title" and "product type" attributes as per Google's best practices to improve the data feed performance.
Account & Pricing
Feedo is a free extension, and there are no additional fees for the Feedo SERVICES or support. Also, it does not require a separate account to be created to access the services.
As a Merchant, you need a free Google Merchant Center account. The Merchant Center is where you make your product info available to appear across Google properties and the web. You can signup for the Google merchant center here.
This feature optimizes the title based on the Google best practices pattern across different product categories,
For example, apparel product “title optimization” pattern would be, Brand + Gender + Product Type + Attributes (Color, Size, Material)
- Before Optimization: Rebook CrossFit Shoes
- After Optimization: Reebok Women’s CrossFit Shoes, Black Leather (Size 7)
Generate Product Type
Google recommends you to include more granular categories as it classifies your product more precisely.
For example, consider a product type as below,
- Apparel > Women> Shoes >
Our extension will try and create a detailed classification using various attributes of your product.
For Example: Women’s Shoes > Reebok Shoes > CrossFit Shoes > Black Shoes > Leather Shoes
Note: This optimization feature is optional. You can skip this process and directly submit your feed to Google Merchant Center.
Quickly edit, optimize and publish products with ease. Over 1,000 products? No worries. Our new interface is built to handle large product feeds.
With attribute editing, you can edit an individual product in-depth. Edit everything about your product ranging from identification and categorization to shipping and campaigns.Edit your products in bulk with our new bulk edit tool. Select up to 10,000 products, bulk edit attributes and brew yourself a cup because we'll do the rest.
Do you have too many products to scroll through? Not a problem, Our advance filter allows you to instantly search across thousands of products and ensures you'll find what you are looking for.
Just drop your question to our Support Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our support team will revert to you as soon as possible.
Feedo’s help document includes all the required details about the plugin for the users.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
1) Fixed "Category Mapping" feature issue for the existing users.
2) Restricted editing "Availability" attribute field on the feed data.
3) Handled "Product Type" attribute input from the store.
4) Enhanced the "Advanced Filter" feature with search by "SKU ID". Also added "Uncategorised" option under the GPC drop-down list.
5) Added validation to handle "Sale Price Effective Date" attribute from the store.
6) Added a new status "Sent to GMC" under the "Published" tab. This status depicts that the feed is pushed to GMC and waiting for GMC validation.
7) Enhanced "Bulk Edit" feature with an addition of 3 new attribute fields "Shipping Label," "Color" & "Brand."
8) Made "Brand" attribute as non-mandatory on the feed data.
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build