This extension allows to bulk import/export Magento® orders, including shipment, invoice and credit memo.
OverviewBack to top
The Order Import / Export extension bulk exports orders from Magento® and imports them into other Magento® installs. It provides an easy way to migrate/transfer order data and related customer data to another Magento® instance. Using this extension you can export and import all the order data such as order invoices, shipments and creditmemos as well as all related customer data such as billing/shipping address and email address. Order Import / Export Extension will create orders for guest and also for registered customers. Orders will automatically assign if order email address match with any existing customer else it will create order with guest customer. This extension supports all types of products.
- Easy to install and easy to use.
- Import/Export orders for any type (simple/simple with custom options/configurable/grouped/bundle/downloadable/virtual).
- Import orders with any shipping method even if it is not enabled and/or doesn't exist in store at the time of import.
- All orders will be import using "Check / Money Order" payment method.
- Can create Order Invoices, Shipments and Credit memos at the time of import.
- Supports multi-stores and all currencies.
- Great for exporting orders from older Magento® installs and importing exact same orders on new install.
- Enables admin to export only selected orders or all orders.
- Functionality to import orders to specific store view.
- Provide an error report for orders which fails to import.
Support and Discussion:
If you have any query/concern/issues you can contact us anytime at email@example.com
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 18.104.22.168 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Support latest versions of PHP and Magento 1.9.x.