The "Find A Dealer" extension allows customer to find the nearest store or dealer.
OverviewBack to top
We have developed "Find A Dealer" extension for Magento® which helps customers find your nearest store and/or dealer to purchase goods and services, using interactive Google Maps. Customers/end users can easily search for store/dealer by zip code, state, and company name with the radius filter option to get accurate results. The User interface is responsive and shows extensive store details like contact, email and, website URL of the dealers. Apart from advanced searching, we have created a unique functionality in which Admin can make the customer a dealer by assigning a group and manage multiple addresses of customers to show in the search result.
To use the Google Maps API, you must register your app project on the Google API Console and generate Google API key which you can add to your app.
Add a link to dealer locator page on your website:
- Use direct link: www.yourstoreurl.com/dealer/locator/search/
- Add into a CMS Page/Static Block: https://marketplace.magento.com/”dealer/locator/search”/
- Call inside template file: Mage::getUrl(“dealer/locator/search”)
Here are some of the major features:
- All dealers will be the customers of the store assigned to “Dealer” customer group.
- A User can search the nearest dealer based on ZIP/Postcode” within specified radius/distance. It also provides to search a dealer by State and Company Name.
- View the individual dealer location by clicking on the Google map icon on the result page. The user can have details like contact, email and, website URL of the dealers.
- A user can import the store addresses of the customer using the default import data profiles of Magento®.
- Search form fields can manageable from the admin configuration.
- Admin can manage which customer addresses will appear in the search result.
- Easy to display module link via CMS Page and Block or using your custom templates.
Support and Discussion
If you have any query/concern/issues you can contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 220.127.116.11 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Support to latest versions of PHP and Magento CE.