OverviewBack to top
Find A Dealer let customers to easily locate the nearest store and/or dealer using interactive Google Maps. Customers/end users can easily search for store/dealer by zip code, state, and company name with the radius filter option to get accurate results. The User interface is responsive and shows extensive store details like contact, email and, website URL of the dealers. Apart from advanced searching, we have created a unique functionality in which Admin can make the customer a dealer by assigning a group and manage multiple addresses of customers to show in the search result.
Account & Pricing
To use the Google Maps API, you must register your app on the Google Maps API. Get an API Key from the Google API Console. Google has recently made pricing updates for this account. Please visit the following link for pricing information: Understanding Billing for Maps, Routes, and Places.
Here are some of the major features:
- A user can search the nearest dealer based on ZIP code within a specified radius/distance. It also provides to search a dealer by state and company name.
- View the individual dealer location by clicking on the Google map icon on the result page. The user can have details like contact, email and, website URL of the dealers.
- A user can import the store addresses of the customer using the default import data profiles of Magento.
- Search form fields can easily manageable from the admin configuration.
- All dealers will be the customers of the store assigned to “Dealer” customer group.
- Admin can manage which customer addresses will appear in the search result.
- Easy to display module link via CMS Page and Block or using your custom templates.
- Compatible with Magento® 2.0.X, 2.1.X, 2.2.X versions in Community Editions.
Support and Discussion
If you have any query/concern/issues you can contact us anytime at email@example.com
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.0, 2.1, 2.2
24 July, 2019
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Site Search & Navigation
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
This is the first release of "Find a Dealer" extension for Magento 2.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor