Magento® doesn't allow you to cancel an order from the frontend. This extension allows customers to cancel any pending order and they can also add reason/comment for it.
OverviewBack to top
Many times customers want to cancel their orders. In such cases this plugin allows users to cancel their order once they placed it on a website. It is a must-have free extension that saves shipping cost and time of a store owner, it also notifies the store owner whenever a user cancelled his order before it shipped.
Currently, Magento® doesn't allow you to cancel an order from the frontend. Admin can only mark them as "cancelled" from the backend. This extension allows customers to seamlessly cancel any pending order and they can also add their comment/reason for the cancellation of that particular order from the website.
When you use this extension for Magento 2, it will add a “Cancel Order” option in My account, My order and Order Details page. If a user wants to cancel an order (only pending order), they can do it just by clicking on "Cancel Order" option. A notification e-mail will be sent to admin about the cancellation of an order.
Example to use:
Ranosys Technologies provides “Cancel Order” extension for Magento 2. This extension makes the order cancellations process easy and smoother. A customer can easily cancel order from Recent Orders, Order History and Order View Page if they realize about wrong item ordered or they don’t need this item anymore or they want to modify or alter configuration like: color, size etc. in their order or they can even use it when they want to update or change shipping or payment method of that particular method.In such case its help if online store allows them to cancel an order which will save cost and time for both customer and store owner. This extension adds a small but important feature to Magento store. A user can add their reason/comment for cancellation of any particular order and Admin/Store Owner also notify by email.
The Cancel Order extension comes with following options:
- Admin can add a remark or notice on Order Cancellation Pop-up.
- Admin can easily enable or disable it whenever he/she wants.
- Admin/Store Owner will get notification of order cancellation by email.
- Customers can cancel only pending orders.
- Cancel Order options available on Recent Orders, Order History and Order View Page.
- Easy Installation and up-gradation.
- Allows Cancel any pending order from the frontend.
- Allows canceling order from Recent Orders, Order History and Order View Page.
- Configuration option to select email template from the backend and admin can customize existing one.
- Customers can add comment/reason for cancellation of order, admin can change label for Cancel Order link and add notice on order cancellation popup.
- Compatible with Magento 2.x versions in Community Editions.
- Configuration options available for module.
Support and Discussion:
If you have any query/concern/issues you can contact us anytime at
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with CE: 2.x
Stability: Stable Build
This is the first release of Cancel Order Extension for Magento 2.x