This extension restricts delivery to only the selected zip codes, and prevents the customers from placing an order for addresses in these areas.
OverviewBack to top
The main motivation behind the development of this extension is to restrict the delivery only to the selected zip codes by preventing the customers from placing orders to addresses where the shipment is not feasible. Most the time seller want to sell their products in the specific zone only. So this extension is a better option for an individual seller to restrict orders for the non-shipping zone.
- Shipment verification will be displayed on product detail page.
- The customer can't able to add a product in the cart until they will verify the shipping.
- Customers need to verify zip code before adding an item into the cart.
- Admin can upload zipcode in bulk using CSV file with one column "pin code" by Magento import functionality and can manage them.
- Admin can delete any individual zip code from the grid or add new zip code from admin.
- Admin can enable or disable the module from a configuration setting
- Admin has the option to exclude the zip code on product edit page in admin end.
- Zipcodes needs to add as comma separated value for excluding multiple zip codes on product edit page in the admin section.
- Please read userguide.pdf file attached with this extension to install the extension.
Note: This extension is tested with Magento2 default Luma theme. There may be some modification required in a custom theme. You are free to modify the code according to your design.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
This module is used to check availability of products in a particulare zipcode. Admin can manage all zipcode and can exclude any pincode with comma separated value from product edit page. Admin can add, update or delete any pincode from grid. site admin can also import bulk zipcodes via .csv file using Magento core import functionality.