Queue-it’s virtual waiting room services enables you to gain control of website and app overload during extreme traffic peaks.
Other Extensions by Queue-it
OverviewBack to top
Queue-it is a virtual waiting room platform for managing online traffic peaks. The platform enables merchants to control online traffic during campaigns, flash sales, product launches and limited collection releases. Its online queue system redirects excess end-users to a virtual waiting room environment and passes the end-users back to the website or app in a first-come, first-served order. Through a web-based admin interface, IT professionals can control the queue configuration and monitor real-time analytics of peak traffic. The platform is delivered as a software-as-a-service (SaaS) and built on cloud infrastructure with fault tolerant architecture.
Our waiting room:
- Prevents website overload
- Protects your online business
- Provides a fair user experience
An account with Queue-it is needed to enable the waiting room. A free trail account can be requested here. Additional fees apply. Subscription and pricing is based on your specific requirements and needs.
Safe and seamless integration
Queue-it’s virtual waiting room for Magento enables you to control website and app traffic surges during extreme traffic peaks by offloading end users to an online queue:
- Use the virtual waiting room as an insurance policy to protect your website 24/7 during unpredicted traffic surges or implement the queue at the exact page-level where you expect a bottleneck, typically the payment system
- Preserve all your Magento functionality without having to integrate at the site level again
- Provide your customers with queue progress information and a customized experience in line with your brand
Queue-it works on all platforms and devices, including native apps (iOS and Android) and supports most major programming languages. No personal data is shared with Queue-it as it is not a reverse DNS proxy. Queue-it is an Advanced Technology Partner of the Amazon Partner Network and is working with several Fortune 500 companies.
The system places users in an orderly line. On the customizable queue page, you can:
- Provide real-time updates
- Display dynamic information, such as place in line and estimated wait
- Engage users with relevant content, video and imagery
- All of this in a branded experience with your logo and design
The waiting room is operated in a web-based admin platform, which enables:
- Real-time monitoring of queue data
- Access to all historical data for analytics and reporting
- Configuration of all queue settings
- Platform user management
- Dashboard with live overview of key data point, including traffic inflow, outflow, wait time and user redirects
Advanced bots and fraud prevention
Our advanced fraud protection stops scripted bots and organized fraudulent human activity, reducing malicious traffic. We have several measures in place to identify and block bot traffic. The basic protection filters out the most obvious bots and challenges them with a CAPTCHA. Alternatively, all users can be presented with a CAPTCHA or limit the amount of queue numbers issued to one per validated user, based on unique identifiers such as a user ID or promo code.
Access to customizable graphs and exportable data for the entire lifetime of your account.
Customization of the end-user interface, including the use of our language selector. Provide your customers with queue progress information and a customized experience in line with your brand and make the wait worth their time and yours. Custom designed pages also enable the possibility of cross-channel marketing.
If enabled, end-users can enter their e-mail addresses and Queue-it will send an e-mail with a link to their place in line.
Management of new and existing user accounts including unique logins for your employees, each with different accessibility rights through the assigned role on their account.
Notifications & logs
Email notifications of designated user groups of event or account changes made on the Queue-it platform or queue runtime system. The log feature creates a backlog of all changes.
Load testing allowing you to move a queue or the entire account into a sandbox environment where the normal scripting protection filters are removed so load scripts can run un-interrupted.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build