appYuser measures the web performance of your Magento shop, evaluates the user experience, identifies areas of improvement and calculates the impact on your conversion rate.
OverviewBack to top
Quadran is an IT consulting firm specialized in Web Performance optimization. Thanks to its solution appYuser, hundreds of major web actors can monitor their web performance and deliver the best user experience to their customers. We integrated with Magento to help you do this and ultimately drive more sales for your store through a fast and well-performing website.
The extension gives you full visibility on the satisfaction level of ALL your end-users soon-to-be customers, no matter their geographic location, the device used, the operating system, etc. Understand how is performing your store and how does it affect user experience and revenue. Then, the extension identifies the root causes of the issue and allows you to find areas of improvement. appYuser is completely invisible to your customers (not a satisfaction survey) who will be able to enjoy a stress-free navigation on a fast and available website.
Account & Pricing
An appYuser account is required so be sure to follow instructions when installing the extension and create an account by clicking here. You have a 3 weeks trial to fully explore and test appYuser. After that period, additional fees apply. They depend on the total traffic and the number of monitored websites. Contact our performance specialists to advice you on the best pricing plan for your business.
Here are the main features of appYuser:
- The measure of your web performance
- An exhaustive view of the real user experience of all your visitors, regardless of their navigation contexts (OS, browser, mobile, device, location) or usages.
- A simple diagnostic tool that allows to identify the root-causes of problems (hosting, CMS, content...)
- IT KPIs but also business KPIs. Understand why is your conversion rate impacted by your web performance
- Custom notifications in order to be notified in the event of a regression of users' satisfaction or unavailability of your website
- A generator of smart tests' plan that gives you the most common navigation contexts
- Precise users' management
- A center of expertise available to support you and guide you in the analysis.
Thanks to appYuser, deliver the best User Experience to your visitors and soon-to-be customers! Did you know that 7 visitors out of 10 leave your website if the loading time is superior to 3 seconds? Even more so in a e-commerce context where visitors can usually find the similar product or service on a competitor's website. Even worse, this same visitor will probably never come back to your website! A well-performing website that satisfies visitors comes with quite a lot of benefits:
- Less bounce rate
- More conversion rate
- Longer navigation sessions
- More pages viewed
- Better SEO
- Greater responsiveness in the event of a crisis, bad performances and poor levels of satisfaction. Don't let your customers suffer from all that, take action quickly.
All documentation is directly integrated in the application and can be found online.
Check out this document that presents 3 different use cases for e-commerce managers.
Want to ask us a question?
You can directly contact us by sending an email to email@example.com
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
- Added compatibility for Magento 2.2 & 2.0
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
This version of appYuser extension for Magento includes :
- Auto tracker deployment
- Tracker can be disable/enable
- appYuser presentation video