OverviewBack to top
Exponentially increase engagement with your audience with PushPro, by sending them direct webbased Push Notifications on their mobile device. With just one-click you can reach out to the audience that was until now invisible to you, turning blind spots into sweet spots. With PushPro you can send unlimited Push Notifications on all plans. Reach your visitors on all devices without the need for a native mobile app. With PushPro, you won't have to collect sensitive data to engage, such as email addresses or phone numbers. One-click on "Allow" from your subscribers is all it takes. Start communicating directly to your customers with just a 5-minute installation and see how a 15% clickthrough rate will transform your store!
The PushPro extension for Magento will enable you to configure PushPro on your Magento shop straight from your admin panel. Create an API key in PushPro, paste it into your PushPro extension for Magento and your website is ready to send push notifications! When your audience visits your website, they will now see an opt-in request for push notifications. If they accept, you are ready to engage with them. There is no need for costly changes to your website, the only thing PushPro adds is an opt-in request for your visitors.
With PushPro, you can send your customers and prospects short, but highly engaging, messages. For example, you may want to inform them of a flash sale, remind them of an abandoned cart, announce new products, or inform them about their order. By using the PushPro for Magento extension, your technical configuration will be set up in just a matter of minutes. Join the ranks of thousands of other webshops who use push notifications to engage with their customers. Reach 96% of your website visitors who you don’t know, increase your revenue by up to 15% and drive up to 7x higher customer retention.
Account & Pricing
To use this extension, you can create a separate account for free on the PushPro portal, as your account is not yet created during the installation of the extension.
The first thing to do is to choose a plan. Based on your business needs and based on which features and how many subscribers and domains, you can choose one of our three paid plans. Check out our pricing page for a detailed overview of all plans. We have two billing options, monthly and yearly payments. Yearly plans are relatively cheaper than monthly plans, the features are however the same. Select one of our plans and click “start now”.
- Unlimited messages: Send unlimited Push Notifications on every plan, to all your subscribers
- Audience segmentation: send your push notifications to a specific group of people. Managethem easily with our Audience Segmentation Manager.
- Custom opt-in messages: Generate more subscribers by using Custom Opt-In messages, perdomain
- Analyze your message performance: See real-time how your notifications perform by keeping track of the CTR
- All browsers supported: Never miss a beat, PushPro works on all available browsers and systems
- Emoji’s: Use of emoticons increases opening rates of notifications up to 80%!
- Multiple domains: Stay organized and manage multiple domains from one PushPro account
- Check out our blogs below to find out more on how to install PushPro and how to best make use of Push Notifications!
- Push Notifications: Small Messages, Big Impact 80% higher opening rate with Emoticons?! Here is why!
- Push Notifications From Any Website: Turning Blind Spots Into Sweet Spots!
- 5 Myths About Push Notifications - BUSTED!
Check out our FAQ page to find answers to all your questions. The list below will provide answers to your most pressing questions:
How am I going to be billed?
You will be charged on a recurring basis, either monthly or yearly. We collect your payment details when you select your first paid plan. After each successful charge, we will send you a billing receipt.
Do my subscribers need a mobile app to use PushPro?
No, they don’t! The great thing about PushPro is that we send web-based push notifications. Once a visitor to your website has opted in to push notifications, they get sent to them straight from your website, no mobile app needed.
How do I send a push notification?
You can send a push notification in a few easy steps. First, make sure you have the correct domain selected. Next up, provide input on a message title, body text, and a URL to redirect to. You can preview your message on the right side of the screen. If you’re sure your message is correctly setup, hit send!
What happens if I exceed my plan’s subscriber limit?
We will notify you when you reach 50%, 80% and 100% of your plan’s subscriber limit, so you will have plenty of time to consider an upgrade. If you do hit the 100% limit, we will still register new subscribers for a limited period. However, you won’t be able to send them to push notifications. When you upgrade your plan, these ‘sleeping’ subscribers will be reactivated.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current), 2.0 (obsolete), 2.1 (obsolete), 2.2 (obsolete)
03 March, 2021
Extensions, Marketing, Marketing Automation
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Edge
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Adherence to Content Security Policy
- Added support for Magento 2.4.x
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Module to integrate with Push Pro notification system.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor