OverviewBack to top
PushEngage web push notification platform is used by more than 10K websites across the globe to re-engage their customers. Websites were able to get more than a 10% conversion rate using the PushEngage automation features. Magento is a great platform to build an e-commerce website and with PushEngage extension, merchants can easily drive targeted traffic and increase revenue. In a single click, visitors can subscribe to your push notifications and you can then re-engage them using automation campaigns.
For every e-commerce, timing is very crucial. Using PushEngage, you can instantly alert your subscribers by sending web push notifications about sale events, price drop, new product launch, coupons, promotional offers, and more. This leads to increased repeat traffic and conversions. PushEngage offers an easy to use advance push notification platform with features exclusively created for an e-commerce store. You can even create your own push notification campaign based on your marketing objective. Visitors coming to your website will see the push notification opt-in. Once they subscribe, you can re-engage them by sending push notifications.
Account & Pricing
You will need to first create an account in PushEngage, before integrating PushEngage on your Magento store. Use the Account Key to activate your extension in Magento. You can now login to your PushEngage account and start creating push notification campaigns.
Click here to know more about PushEngage pricing.
- Drip Campaign: Build your brand using Drip. It allows you to send push notifications whenever any new visitor subscribes.
- Multi-Language Support: Using PushEngage, you can send a notification in the local language. It supports all the languages that can be captured in UTF-8 characters.
- Schedule Notifications: Schedule the push notifications in advance so that you never miss to send notifications on time.
- Customer Timezone: As an e-commerce website you have visitors from across the globe. Send push notifications to be delivered in their timezone to get maximum engagement.
- URL Based Segmentation: Segment subscribers, based on from which page they subscribed to your push notifications.
- Action Based Segmentation: Identify the relevant call to action (CTA) on your website. Based on the user action on CTA, you can segment them.
- Multi-login Multi-store: With a single PushEngage account, you can manage all your stores. You can also create multiple logins for your staff with different permission levels.
- Create Notification: PushEngage allows you to add emojis, a large image in your push notification. You can also add multiple Call To Action buttons in a single notification.
- AB Testing: You can AB test different parameters of push notifications before sending it to all.
- Analytics: PushEngage offers analytics for sent push notifications, subscribers, opt-in analytics to optimize your push notification campaigns.
How To Use PushEngage
- Cross-Sell: Increase revenue by running a push notification cross-sale campaign.
- Flash Sale: Get more out of time-bound or flash sale. Update users instantly about the sale event using push notifications.
- Brand Building: Create a brand campaign using the Drip feature. Nurture your subscribers and convert them to customers.
- You can also check out the push notification best practices to optimize campaigns and increase revenue.
- Some of the stats shared by e-commerce clients:
- Increased subscription rate by up to 20% using push notification
- Getting up to 10 sales per day using cart abandonment campaign
- Getting up to 10% Click Through Rate for push notifications
- Up to 9% conversion rate for push notification automation campaign
- PushEngage has played a critical role for most of the e-commerce websites as an effective channel for generating traffic and revenue. We have also jotted down the case studies of our clients to show how effective push notification can be for your business too.
Want To See How It Works?
Here is a demo link for web push notifications. Enter the details of push notification and see how it will appear on a website.
Migrating From Other Push Notification Platform?
Are you already using push notification? In case you want to migrate to the PushEngage platform, we can help you out. Drop us an e-mail at care@pushengage and we will get in touch.
- Push Notification guide for e-commerce
- 5 strategies to combat cart abandonment using push notifications
- Segmentation of users increases click rates by 2x in web push notifications – an industry-wise study
- How to use drip push notification effectively for an e-commerce website
- Web push notifications offer 5x higher reach for cart abandonment vs email
If you have any query related to PushEngage, drop us an e-mail at email@example.com.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3
01 December, 2020
Extensions, Marketing, Marketing Automation
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Version 1.0.0 PushEngage Magento plugin with base features
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor