OverviewBack to top
PushAlert is a user-engagement and retention SaaS platform. It has been designed from the ground up to be easy to use and help with marketing automation. PushAlert provides real-time Web Push notifications on both desktop and mobile devices with easy smart-code integration as well as real-time analytics on campaign performance and targeting through query based Audience Creator. It is aimed at the future of web and re-marketing strategies, where websites will be replaced by progressive web apps which would mimic the behavior of native apps with push notification and offline support. Trusted by leading companies, media agencies, startups, PushAlert has paved the way for the future of digital marketing to boost growth.
With this integration, you can instantly Boost Traffic with PushAlert Browser Push Notifications. Keep your visitors engaged with automated real-time notifications, boost sales with abandoned cart recovery, price drop alerts, in-stock notifications and shipment alerts.
Account & Pricing:
You need to create an account at PushAlert, to use this. Subscriptions start at $12 per month for the Basic Plan which includes automated abandoned cart notifications, you can move up to the Premium and Platinum plan based on your requirements. All plans come with a 15-day Risk-Free Trial without any credit card requirement. There is an unlimited Free plan available as well, which allows you to send real-time notifications to your customers. You can learn more about our plans here: Pricing and Plans
- Push Notifications have up to 10 times better click-through rate than traditional marketing methods like emails and very high visibility even without being clicked.
- Engaging visitors at the right time gets more clicks and increases your traffic instantly. It also helps in bringing back visitors to your website.
- Easier to get a lot of subscriptions as Push Notifications don’t require any personal information.
- Magento stores also get automated abandoned cart notifications, price-drop and product back in stock alerts to boost sales by as much as 30% as well as shipment notifications with tracking button.
- Works on both Desktop and Mobile devices (without app) even when the browser is closed.
Fully Automated Marketing Solution:
- Abandoned Cart Notifications: On average, 70% of all carts are abandoned but most of them are recoverable by reaching out to customers at the right time. PushAlert lets you recover lost sales with automated and personalized abandoned cart notifications when customers forget to checkout.
- In-Stock Notifications: Now you won’t lose any customer even when a product is out of stock, customers can subscribe to alerts and will get a direct notification (automated) on their phone or PC as soon as the product they wanted is back in stock.
- Price Drop Notifications: You may have already spent a lot on marketing and bringing customers to your store, but many of them leave without making a purchase, sometimes a higher price than what they were willing to pay could be a reason. With PushAlert, your customers will automatically get to know when a product they like is on sale or at a discount. In essence, no additional spending on marketing for promoting a sale.
- Shipment Alerts: Want to let customers know that their order is on the way, PushAlert sends real-time automated notifications with tracking details.
Features To Give Your Site An Instant Boost:
- Broader Reach: PushAlert Web Push Notifications work with Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, UC Browser and Opera (90%+ market share) on both desktop and mobile devices (Android).
- Audience Creator: Target specific subscribers based on their interests, location, URL and other custom parameters for more effective re-engagement and higher conversions.
- RSS Push and NewsLetter: You can now send automatic notifications whenever a post is published using your RSS feed. A recurring newsletter notification with the top posts of the day, can now also be sent at a scheduled time every day, right from the PushAlert Dashboard.
- Complete Localization with Multi-lingual Support: PushAlert prompts can now be shown in any language and a single notification can be sent in multiple languages, automatically delivered in the subscriber’s language.
- Timezone based scheduling: Schedule notifications based on the timezone of your subscribers to reach them when they are active, resulting in more engagement and higher revenue.
- A/B Notification: By creating two variants of the same notification with different title, message and images; PushAlert’s intelligent algorithm determines which version works best and sends it for better conversion.
- Segmentation with Advanced Targeting: With segments, you can personalize notifications for your customers based on their interests. We already have segments based on Location, Device, Browser and OS.
- Schedule Notifications: If you have any deals, announcement that needs to be sent at a particular time, you can easily schedule that beforehand.
- Advanced Analytics: With our stats you can clearly see which notifications are fetching better engagement with real-time click-through rate.
If you’ve any query, please get in touch with us at email@example.com
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.0 (obsolete), 2.1 (obsolete), 2.2 (obsolete)
29 April, 2019
Extensions, Marketing, Marketing Automation
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Welcome Drip Notifications
Abandoned Drip Notifications
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
- First public release
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor