An easy way to show a store locator or shop locator page on your Magento2 website with facility of bulk import/export and many configurable options.
OverviewBack to top
Store Locator extension, by PurpleTree, helps to show the physical stores that are related to your web store on Google Maps. Website users can see stores on the map as well as in a list view. Users can see a detailed description page and image for every store. This extension does not use any location service for detection of current location. Example usage could involve a scenario where a Magento website owner sells garments on the website, and he also owns many physical stores in the town. The owner can use this extension to show the physical stores on a map.
- ioncube loader version 6 or above is required for this extension to work. Ioncube loader is usually installed on web hosting servers by web hosts and it is available free of cost.
- A Google Maps API key is required. Additional fees may apply. For more information, please click here.
Important features of the extension:
- Import Stores
We have made adding a large number of stores very easy. Just enter data in CSV file and upload it!
- Export Stores
Want to export all stores so you can use the data for some other purpose? You can easily do that here, using the “Export” feature.
- Customize the Heading and Title for Pages
We give you options to configure your own page URL and page title for Store Locator.
- SEO Friendly
Yes, we understand importance of SEO for every part of your web-shop, so we provide easy management of SEO settings for the extension!
- Automatically add Store locator link to header and footer
Links to the Store Locator page can be added to the header or footer of your website, using configurable options.
- Google Map customization
Google Maps are integrated for rich visual appeal and ease of search. Not just that, you can control Google Maps setting like “Zoom Level” and “Click Zoom Level” for the map.
- Detailed Store Information Page
In this extension, you get a separate page for every store, having details like
1. Store Location (Latitude, Longitude)
3. Phone Number
- Configure Map Centre
Sometimes you prefer the map to be centered on a specific location, irrespective of the bounding box. This can be achieved using configurable options.
- Set Map Marker Image
Any custom image can be shown in place of default Google map pin.
- Installation and Configuration Instructions
Refer to attached guide for Installation and Configuration Instructions.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
• SEO Friendly
• Import Stores
• Export Stores
• Detailed Store Information
• Customize the heading and title
• Automatically add Store locator link to header and footer
• Google Map customization
• Configure Map Center
• Setting Map Marker