Manage returns and refunds for orders in your store with SMS notifications for important events.
OverviewBack to top
This extension makes it easy for Magento 2 CE store owners to add "returns" and "refunds" functionality to their stores. Customers and Admins can view return related data in the dashboard and the admin section respectively. Return duration functionality is also implemented which allows shop owners to enforce the return policy in a better manner. This extension also generates SMS notifications for important events during the return process. SMS can be integrated using HTTP based API available with most SMS providers.
- As a user, you can initiate a return from following pages:
- Magento's default "orders and returns" form. This can be used without user login.
- From user's dashboard. Return action is available for orders which are eligible to be returned.
- Users can return a product only within configurable number of days after order completion. This is used by shop owners to enforce number of days for "return window".
- Users receive email and SMS notification for return confirmation.
- Admin can configure returnable period for the store, in number of days.
- Admin can update master data such as
- Return Status
- Package Condition
- Return Reason
- Admin can manage "Terms and Conditions" for return.
- Admin can handle complete lifecycle of return process from backend.
Partial vs Full return
System manages different status for partial and full return. This is useful for Admin and User to know if complete order should be considered returned or not.
We have provided SMS integration capability for SMS generation refund request. This increases utility of the return extension since users are informed in better manner. Service from any SMS vendor having HTTP API can be used to configure SMS.
Frontend Demo URL: Click here
User Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Admin Demo URL: Click here
User Id: demo_admin
Please refer the User Guide for better understanding of features.
Contact us at email@example.com if you have any queries or need help.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build