Our award winning extension provides every thing you need to run your B2B business on Magento 1
Other Extensions by Punchout Catalogs
OverviewBack to top
PunchOut Catalogs is the fastest growing provider of Business-to-Business eCommerce solutions. PunchOut provides buyers with an attractive, fully customizable, and totally complementary layer on top of their eProcurement system, including SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Ariba, and Coupa. PunchOut provides suppliers with a turnkey, Magento powered, shopping cart solution that integrates seamlessly with all of the eProcurement solutions in the market.
Founded in 2009 the company has enabled thousands of suppliers to connect with their buyers in a true B2B environment. PunchOut Catalogs makes it easy to do B2B business with your customers using cXML and OCI connectivity for a tightly integrated experience everyone will love. We support transferred carts, electronic purchase orders, purchase order acknowledgment, advanced ship notices (ASN) and invoice capabilities to truly run an integrated B2B experience with Magento.
With the release of our functionality as an extension companies can now have the same functionality as our existing clients but can now self-host an add-on to existing Magento deployments.
We offer solutions for Magento 2 and Magento 1 in our PunchOut Connect extension and a turnkey B2B platform PunchOut Express.
**In order for users to access this functionality, the extension must be implemented to a Magento environment and user must be configured to access site through the punchout gateway. Additional fees can apply to integrating PunchOut Connect into a Magento environment.
PunchOut Connect key features include:
- Full B2B integration
- Works on your existing Magento store
- Easy installation and configuration
- cXML and OCI support
- Setup help included
PunchOut Connect provides everything you need to punchout enable your Magento store in an easy to install and configure the extension. Once installed your store is ready for B2B integration with any ERP or eProcurement solution and you are ready to start taking integrated B2B orders.
Your new order process will be as follows:
- Your buyer will start a request in their purchasing platform
- A punchout message (punchout setup request) will be sent through PunchOut Catalogs to your store
- The extension will create a user session and generate a customer account for the user
- The user will shop and create a shopping cart
- The “checkout” button will be replaced with a “Transfer Cart” button
- The user clicks the button and the extension formats the cart to return to the buyers purchasing platform (punchout response)
- The extension creates a record of the cart under the transferred carts grid in the administrative area
- The buyer completes their process in the purchasing system and sends the purchase order
- The electronic purchase order is passed to PunchOut catalogs and then onto the extension
- An order is generated in Magento and linked to the transferred cart
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.3 1.4 220.127.116.11 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 18.104.22.168 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with EE: 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206 220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 1.10 1.11 1.11.1 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Punchout Connect 2.0.1
- Initial packaged version of software
- Provides cXML and OCI punchout connectivity for ERP and eProcurement solutions