Enable B2B PunchOut Catalog capabilities for Magento 2 with any cXML or OCI procurement system including SAP Ariba, Coupa, Jaggaer (formerly SciQuest), Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft & many more.
Other Extensions by PunchOut2Go
OverviewBack to top
PunchOut2Go is a global B2B integration and data translation company that specializes in technology solutions to connect B2B Commerce and spend management procurement applications, such as SAP Ariba, Coupa, Jaggaer, Oracle and many more. Supporting thousands of PunchOut catalogs, electronic purchase orders, eInvoicing and other B2B order automation integrations worldwide, PunchOut2Go reduces the cost and complexity and makes B2B Commerce integrations easy!
PunchOut2Go for Magento 2 Extension allows businesses to enable PunchOut catalog functionality within your Magento 2 eCommerce platform. A PunchOut catalog is a vendor’s web-based catalog which buyers access from within their organization’s procurement application in order to shop specific product offerings at contracted prices. The buyer leaves (“punches out”) of their procurement application and enters the supplier’s punchout catalog. The buyer browses and adds items to the shopping cart while both applications maintain their connection. During the checkout process, no payment information is entered. Instead, the buyer transfers their shopping cart back to the procurement application where a purchase requisition is created and routed within their organization for approval. To learn more about PunchOut Catalogs, see our video and visit our FAQs page.
PunchOut2Go for Magento 2 extension integrates your Magento store with the PunchOut2Go Gateway, an adaptable cloud-based platform technology that sits between your Magento store and any of your customers on any procurement system to harmonize data, such as PunchOut Order Requests and PunchOut Order Messages, enabling all systems to communicate effectively. PunchOut2Go for Magento 2 is available for both Magento 2 Community and Magento 2 Enterprise editions.
Account & Pricing:
A PunchOut2Go account is required in order to install and use the PunchOut2Go for Magento 2 Extension. Additional fees apply for the service. Please contact PunchOut2Go to get in touch with our solutions team.
- Easy installation & configuration - Setup support from PunchOut2Go is provided for PunchOut2Go for Magento 2 extension.
- Real-time Testing & Analytics - Access to the PunchOut2Go Portal is included to test and simulate each PunchOut Catalog integration and access real-time data analytics to measure conversions and track performance.
- Enables PunchOut Authentication - Automatic user creation and secure authentication for procurement and ERP systems.
- Enables PunchOut Cart Return - Seamless integration of cart data for procurement and ERP systems.
- Compatible with any cXML or OCI Procurement or ERP System - Easily connect with any procurement or ERP system.
- Integrate with your current theme. The extension will work with any theme.
- Make your store public or PunchOut only. You can utilize an existing public store or setup your store to be PunchOut only.
- Use a single store or multiple stores for different buyers. Maintain a single product catalog to offer to multiple buying organizations.
- Customize pricing and pricing tiers to each buying organization. Provide special negotiated pricing to specific buying organizations.
- Customize your catalog to a buying organization. Offer only approved products to a buyer with a custom store.
- Customize your store design for a specific buyer. Uniquely co-brand a custom store for a buyer.
- Support complex product types. Simple, customizable, grouped and configurable products.
- Extendable. Extend the PunchOut2Go for Magento 2 technology to deal with special cases without compromising the ability to update.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How are PunchOut users authenticated? Depending on the e-procurement system, user accounts are typically created on-the-fly, associated to a store and assigned to a specific customer group. Alternatively, a default user can be utilized.
- How do I ensure the appropriate products and pricing are reflected? Leverage store configurations and/or customer group rules using Magento standard or unstandardized conventions.
- How do I track PunchOut related orders? If your customer supports sending purchase orders electronically using cXML, EDI, XML, xCBL or any other machine-readable data format and you subscribe to PunchOut2Go's purchase order service for Magento, orders can be sent back into Magento and/or ERP system to allow merchants to leverage downstream automation and order workflow processes. PunchOut2Go can also link purchase orders to their corresponding PunchOut sessions and retrieve data from the PunchOut request and return-cart message and write that data into the purchase order. Contact PunchOut2Go for additional information.
- What about e-Invoicing? If your customer supports receiving electronic invoices and you would like to send invoices from Magento to your customer(s) e-procurement system, contact PunchOut2Go to discuss potential solutions. Invoices can be auto-triggered off Magento events such as ship notices or completed order status.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Punchout2Go - PunchOut
* Fix for amazon module conflict
* New User data mapping
* Transfer cart CSS class configuration
* Cart Mapping
* Order Mapping
* Added version number display in admin configuration.
* Added route for version number display
* Level 2
* PunchOut Edit
* 2.2.3 Compatibility
* Removed context debugging introduced in 2.1.21
* Support serialized and JSON buyer request values
### 2.1.21 (2018-07-17)
* Get final price for particular quantity of parent item
* Context debugging on cart transfer script (temporary code; not for production release)
### 2.1.20 (2018-07-17)
* Added parent and child product pricing
* Set default values to clear localdata and session
### 2.1.19 (2018-07-06)
* Added category, manufacturer, manufacturer ID, and custom line item map data to the cart distiller
### 2.1.18 (2018-07-04)
* Bug fixes and refactoring
### 2.1.17 (2018-07-02)
* Support splittable products
* Support product custom options
* Support parent/child product relationships
* Added "Delay JS Load", "Exclude POSID in Redirect", and "Separate Customized Skus" configuration options
* Skip products without a line ID value
### 2.1.16 (2018-07-02)
* Added "JS Logging", "Clear Local Data", "Call Session Cleanup", "Reload Sections (After Clean)", and "JS Redirection Timeout" configuration options
### 2.1.15 (2018-07-02)
* Added "Start L2 Item Redirect", "Edit Redirect Message", "L2 Redirect Message", and "Use JS Redirection" configuration options
* Fixed Level2 bugs
* Rewrote transfer logic
* Rewrote /session/data controller
* Simplified session/data
* Added /session/clean controller
* Added "is_punchout_session" layout update handler
* Removed punchout_style.css and footer layout reference
### 2.1.14 (2018-07-02)
* Will not save cart until the end of the session's actions