Pubble is a real-time messaging platform that simplifies how your team interacts with your customers.
OverviewBack to top
Pubble is a real-time messaging platform that simplifies how your team interacts with your customers. Add Pubble live chat to your website and let Pubble deliver automated instant answers to repetitive questions. If the Pubblebot can't answer, your support team can answer the question efficiently as Pubble allows you to add team members to the backend for free. This is very cost-effective. Supporting page-level FAQ's, Pubble is one of the most flexible & dynamic customer support solutions in the world.
Integrate Facebook and Twitter to get all your customer support questions in one place. The Pubble extension hooks into the head block of your Magento website and seamlessly adds the Pubble messenger script to every page. A service account is required to activate the Pubble extension. Once installed, the Pubble live chat icon will appear on the bottom right of your website. Users simply click the icon to ask you a question. It's that easy!
Before installing the Magento extension, you will need to create an account on Pubble. You can do this here. Our free version allows 100 conversations per month. Pricing starts at $50 per month for over 100 conversations up to 250 conversations. You can easily install your Pubble messenger code on Magento via the admin configuration panel.
Pubble supports Live Chat and Offline messaging in the front-end and seamless team communication in the backend.
- FAQs to avoid having to answer repetitive questions: As a lot of the same types of questions get asked over and over again, reducing the need to answer them each time really cuts costs. This also works great for out-of-office support as it means an agent doesn’t have to be available 24/7 for the customer to get an answer.
- Pricing is based on the number of conversations: A big advantage of Pubble over other systems is that we don’t charge to add people in the backend (per seat). Not restricting adding staff to the system allows for effective communication between the entire team. There is also a 1 month free trial of Pubble.
- Smart routing: If a question gets asked on a specific page or pages, rules can be set up to automatically notify a particular person or a group of people.
- Bridging online and offline customer service: If a question is asked in-store, Pubble has the ability to add that question to the customer service workflow if required.
If you have any questions in relation to the Pubble functionality or setup you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Added Magento Open Source 2.2 and Magento Commerce 2.2 support
Removed PHP versions from composer.json file
Updated Installation instructions in the README.md file
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
- Messenger configuration for App ID, Identifier and enable settings
- ACL role for Configuration
- Unit Tests for Script and Config classes
- en_US translation