Accept payments on your Magento 2 store via PagSeguro payment
OverviewBack to top
PagSeguro, a UOL company, is an online payments solution that enables anyone to complete transactions or receive payments using credit cards, bank transfers, payment slips or their PagSeguro account balance. UOL is the leading internet services and online content company in Brazil. It provides an extremely safe environment for online transactions. The company also reduces the barriers for online purchases by automating online buying and selling processes and allows businesses of any sizes to increase their online transactions. For further information please go to https://pagseguro.uol.com.br.
PagSeguro is a Brazilian gateway but accepts foreign transactions. With this gateway, your Magento 2 website can offer PagSeguro as a payment method. To ensure consumer safety all financial transactions are conducted within the secure environment of PagSeguro, so you do not need to purchase an SSL certificate.
Accept payments online via PagSeguro Payment module for Magento 2 web store. This is one of the best in its class payment integration carefully implemented and tested by Developers specializing in Magento 2 (experts in payment integrations). PagSeguro module for Magento 2 allows your customers to pay without leaving checkout user journey of a website.
We are releasing new features and improvements regularly to ensure the best possible set of payment functionality.
This integration uses PagSeguro Payment API (PCI SAQ A) with redirect and lightbox support.
Set up fee: None.
Actual charge for Maintenance: None.
Fee charged per transaction: 3.99% + R $ 0.40 Per Transaction
The PagSeguro Payment module for Magento 2 supports all the necessary capabilities to accept and manage payments online with PagSeguro Payment. The following is a list of features supported:
- Fully PCI level 1-compliant payment integration
- Lightbox support with seamless user experience
- Redirect support for the more secure experience
- Supports the following credit and debit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Diners, Amex, Hipercard, Aura, Elo, PLENOCard, PersonalCard, Brasilcard, FORTBRASIL, CARDBAN, VALECARD and Cabal
- Multi-store, multi-currency and multi-accounts support
- Flexibility in controlling Transaction status when an order is placed. It helps in case additional stock or payment verifications should be performed.
- Flexible and powerful PagSeguro Payment Configuration
- Comes with English and Portuguese language packs
PagSeguro Payment module for Magento 2 comes with support period. All support requests are going to be reviewed within 24 hours period. All future module updates and bug fixes are included. Additional features requests are reviewed and discussed.
Please email us with any queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Compatible with EE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
* Added Magento 2.2 support
* Removed dependency on monolog/monolog library
* Added psr/log dependency into composer.json file
* Removed PHP dependency from the composer.json file
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
Version 1.0.6 (2017-05-12):
* Fixed error with menu translate xml configuration
* Fixed Configure button for payment method configuration section
* Updated PHPUnit version to match Magento 2
* Fixed Card icons duplication on payment methods configuration page
* Removed year from copyright header
* Fixed missing translation for Changelog popup
Version 1.0.5 (2017-03-08):
* Fixed incorrect order status when Pay or Available Notification is received
* Fixed PagSeguro logo on the Stores Configuration page
* Removed additional comment for Waiting for Payment Notification
Version 1.0.4 (2017-02-27):
* Added additional transaction data for Order View page, Payment Information section
* Added Payment Method Code and Payment Type fields for Customer Account
* Added validation for shipping address when sending Checkout request
* Added price conversion to float
* Added now Admin can see real Payment Status Code change every time Notification has been sent
* Added additional Order Comments for each Notification processed on Magento side
* Fixed incorrect order reference id processing during Notification request
* Fixed transaction creation during Invoice creation from Notification
Version 1.0.3 (2017-02-23):
* Added validation for 11 digit phone number before sending Checkout request to PagSeguro
Version 1.0.2 (2017-02-14):
* Fixed Order status in case Boleto payment method is used during checkout. Now order status is set as Pending Payment
* Fixed invalid Customer Name and Product Name when sending Checkout transaction
* Added validation rules for checkout request fields
Version 1.0.1 (2017-02-09):
* Added Shipping Type configuration setting
* Fixed Email is not sent to a customer after successful order placement
* Removed unnecessary logging when processing Notifications
* Implemented Invoice refund service for PagSeguro Notification with status Refunded
* Implemented Order Cancel service for PagSeguro Notification with status Canceled
* Added In Dispute, Waiting for Payment and Pending Order comments from PagSeguro Notification
* Added messages support when PagSeguro return validation error during checkout
* Fixed invalid phone number format when sending payment request to PagSeguro
* Fixed empty price when Configurable product sent to PagSeguro
* Removed sequence dependencies on Magento modules
Version 1.0.0 (2017-02-07):
* Implemented Redirect Checkout support
* Implemented Lightbox Checkout support
* Implemented Refund and Cancel support from Magento Admin
* Implemented PagSeguro Notifications support