OverviewBack to top
Provide all details of your extension’s features and functionality. Include any updates.
The Meta Pixel extension installs the related functionality on your website allowing you to track the users’ activity after they have seen your Meta Ad. You can set up multiple events that should be considered conversions and track all of them simultaneously.
The Meta Pixel allows tracking events that occur when your website loads as well as dynamic events that occur when the visitor acts. Depending on the specifics of your online business, you can choose from an extensive list of Meta Pixel standard events or configure custom ones.
Account and Pricing
During the setup, you can choose the budget of your Meta advertising by setting either the campaign spending limit or the account spending limit. The use of Facebook Pixel is included in the Meta Ads services.
- Possibility of adding Meta Pixel to all pages of your website
- Dynamic event tracking
- Conversion tracking
- Easy installation and integration
- Possibility to enable or disable individual dynamic events
- Remarketing options
With Meta Pixel, you can track the users’ activity after they have seen your Facebook Ad. You can set up multiple events that should be considered conversions and track all of them simultaneously.
Meta Pixel allows tracking events that occur when your website loads as well as dynamic events that occur when the visitor acts. Depending on the specifics of your online business, you can choose from an extensive list of Facebook Pixel standard events or configure custom ones.
For example, you can track the following events as conversions:
- Add product to cart (click the button placing an item to the cart)
- Complete registration (fill in and submit the registration form)
- Initiate checkout (click the Checkout button; besides, you can set up Meta Pixel to track each individual step of the checkout process)
- Search (use the Search option on the website to find a product or service)
- Subscribe (confirm a paid subscription to a service)
The analytical data gathered by Meta Pixel allows launching remarketing campaigns showing targeted ads to users who have visited your website before. By tracking the events on your website, you can use some of them for remarketing, for example:
- Abandoned cart (showing the items left in the cart to the users again)
- Viewed product (showing the items that the user viewed but not placed in the cart)
- Wishlist (showing the items the user placed on the wishlist)
Creating Target Audiences
By tracking the events and visitors’ behavior on your website, you can form user groups by various criteria - their interests, activity patterns, and even some demographic features. Such a breakdown of your user audience allows better targeting of your Meta advertising campaigns.
Pronko Consulting offers ongoing support for the Meta Pixel extension including all version releases and bug fixes. For any additional information on the extension, contact us at email@example.com.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
08 September, 2022
Extensions, Marketing, Marketing Automation
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Added Magento 2.4.4 support
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor