This extension allows you to delete orders from the admin panel.
OverviewBack to top
This extension allows you to easily delete orders from the admin panel. Magento doesn't allow to delete orders by default. You can only mark it as cancelled. With this Delete Order extension, you can clean your sales database in one click. The extension will automatically delete the orders you've selected, the linked invoices, all linked data. You can delete multiple orders with checkbox selection.
I have also provided options to delete any order from the order list page and order view page. Delete Order Extension for Magento allows you to delete orders in a safe way without any danger of losing data. Unwanted orders which were created during development can be easily deleted.
Features of Delete Orders Extension for Magento:
- Very easy to install and use
- Simple and Light extension
- Allow deleting the bulk of Orders, Invoices, Shipments and Credit Memos from the order list page
- Allow you to Enable/Disable Delete Orders Extension through backend
- Does not override any Core classes or template file
- Easy to customize
- Delete multiple orders from store
- Allow deleting order with any status
- Compatibility with Magento Community Editions
- Friendly and flexible configuration
To install this extension,you just need to copy an "app" folder and upload into your magento root directory.
Delete Orders Extension Questions?
I've installed the extension and got the 404 not found page in the admin panel. How to solve this? OR After installed the extension, I got an "Access denied" message when accessing the Configuration in admin. How to solve this?
If you got this problem, please do as follows:
- Go to System -> Cache Management and clear cache
- Log out from Admin Panel
- Log in again
For more information and support,please contact me at:: firstname.lastname@example.org
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2
- Stability: Stable Build