Google Maps Store Locator extension allows customers to find the nearest physical store location.
OverviewBack to top
This Google Maps Store Locator extension allows customers to find the nearest physical store location. An excellent module by which admin can add many store locations. This module helps customers easily find the nearest offline store to purchase products. Use Google map to display store locations with the exact address. The user can show location by adding store name, address, latitudes, longitude, store status and description from admin panel.
Google Maps API Key has required if your map loads are more than 25K per day. To get Google Map's API key, click on the following URL: https://developers.google.com/maps/
The Google Maps Store Locator extension enables you to add addresses of physical retail stores to your website just in a few clicks. Display location name, phone number, address, and link to the website. Activate the store locator extension and specify the title that appears on the page and as the page title. Enter your Google Map's API key into "Google API Key" field in order to operate with the map.
- Easily create an unlimited number of store locations as you need.
- Easy to use and manage module from the admin.
- Fancy ToolTip with store information.
- Settings for SEO Optimization.
- Enable footer link to store locator page and customize the link title from admin panel.
- User-friendly front-end URL.
- Easy to use admin management like add store information.
- 100% open source extension.
- User-friendly- ultimate functionality and easily customizable.
- Full Google Maps Integration.
- Ability to use Google Maps API Key if your map loads are more than 25K per day.
- Very easy to customize.
Our support policy
- 30 days of free support & updates
For more information and support, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
First Stable Release