This extension provides the functionality of disabling the 'compare products' functionality from the admin panel of the website.
OverviewBack to top
This extension allows the admin to disable the 'compare products' functionality from the admin panel of the website. Magento 2 provides compare products functionality but not every store needs this feature and there is no easy way to disable compare products in Magento 2 from the admin panel. This simple extension will allow you to remove compare products feature from the admin panel.
This extension is very easy to use and it does not require any technical skills. This extension is useful because by default Magento doesn’t provide disable compare products functionality. The most popular way of removing compare products functionality by using layout updates. You can add layout instructions to remove compare blocks from the sidebar, category view, and other locations. But there are lot of places in the templates with compare products links. And to cover all areas, we should override a lot of these templates to remove compare links. This is quite big list and it takes some time to override each template. But with the help of this extension you can disable compare products features in just single click.
- Disable compare functions on Product Page, Category Page, Search Result Page and Widget.
- Admin can easily remove add to compare buttons and links on any pages of their websites from Magento backend setting.
- The main advantage of this module is that it doesn’t use template rewrites or modifications, so it can be used on different themes.
- This extension also removes "add to compare" in the Related, Up-sell, and Cross-sell products section
- Easy to customize
- Easy to Install & Configure
Our support policy:
- 30 days of free support & updates
For more information and support, please contact me at email@example.com
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
First Stable Release