Customer Account Links Manager allows you to quickly and easily remove unwanted links from the sidebar navigation in the customer dashboard.
OverviewBack to top
Customer Account Links Manager allows you to quickly and easily remove unwanted links from the sidebar navigation in the customer dashboard. With the help of this extension, you can easily remove unwanted links that are added by either default Magento or any other third party extensions in an easier way via the backend. Moreover, it wraps up the complexity of removing those links via XML layout updates.
Some of the links in my account section (e.g. "Recurring Profiles", "My Downloadable Links", "Stored Payment Methods", "Billing Agreements / Subscription") are not required for many online stores. Depending on your website's type and your requirement, not all the links presents in the left navigation menu are useful. But with the help of this extension, you can easily remove these unwanted links from the sidebar navigation in customer my account dashboard.
- The main advantage of this module is that it doesn’t use template rewrites or modifications, so it can be used on different themes.
- This extension also removes unwanted links added by either default magento or any other third party extensions
- No code or template modification
- Enable/Disable menu dashboard links easily via Magento backend
- Supports custom links added by 3rd-party extensions
- Easy to customize
- Easy to Install & Configure
Our support policy:
- 25 days of free support & updates
For more information and support, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
First Stable Release