OverviewBack to top
POWr brings you all the tools you need for effortless business growth, all in one place. With over 50 website extensions available that are easy-to-use and customizable, you'll find everything you need to boost conversions, engage and support customers, grow your following and collect information.
POWr Map is the easy way to add a customized map to your website. Use it to pin your office or store locations, events and more. You can display multiple locations, choose your map style and even show the location closest to your visitors.
Account & Pricing
Once you have created and saved your first POWr Map extension a POWr Account will automatically be created for you. You can then access and create POWr extensions from your Dashboard. To remove POWr branding, add a search bar to your map, automatically show the location nearest to your customer, or to access other premium features, upgrades are available. Full pricing information can be found here.
Why POWr Map?
- Get more customers - Add a customized map to your Shopify store to help customers find your physical stores and events and drive more business.
- Build confidence - Showing a physical store location helps build your customers’ confidence in your business and brand, which keeps them coming back.
- Make it yours - Customize your map to match your site design with your own colors, borders, location pins and choose between satellite, hybrid or roadmaps.
- Fully functional in seconds.
- Intuitive location panel lets users jump between multiple locations.
- Choose between satellite, roadmap, or hybrid maps.
- Highly customizable design: Custom fonts, borders, backgrounds and more.
- Adjustable sizing and spacing.
- Supports text in any language.
- Mobile responsive on any device.
Why Users Love Map:
"Very easy to use and to update, nice graphic (with a good range of display options). Would definitely recommend." - The Cornish Vegan Pasty Company
Fast & Free Customer Support
If you have any questions or need help getting Map up and running, we’re here to help! Please visit our Help Center for tips, support, and answers to common questions or contact email@example.com.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.0 (obsolete), 2.1 (obsolete), 2.2 (obsolete)
09 January, 2020
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
New version of POWr Map. There is no need to reinstall, previous versions will continue to work as expected.
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
First version of POWr Map for Magento.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor