OverviewBack to top
Postpay is a payment solution that allows customers to “buy now, pay later” seamlessly with absolutely zero interest and no fees. Based in the UAE and established to service the wider GCC region, postpay is the first pure BNPL (Buy Now, Pay Later) service provider. Postpay integrates directly into retailers’ ecommerce sites as a payment option allowing their customers to shop now and pay later. Postpay increases sales & conversion rates, average order basket sizes and repeat customers with absolutely no added risk or investment from retailers.
Customers are shown the option to postpay in instalments as they shop. They simply select postpay as a payment option at checkout and we split their total purchase into four equal instalments. The first instalment (25%) is processed immediately and the merchant ships their purchase as normal, so they can enjoy now and pay later. The remaining three instalments are processed automatically every two weeks thereafter. Absolutely no interest and zero fees are charged as-long-as all repayments are processed successfully on time. In short, at the end of the six weeks customers only pay for what they ordered!
We benefit most when our customers complete instalments early and so if they want to pay off their instalments early, they can do so at absolutely no extra cost.
For more information about Postpay please go to https://postpay.io.
Accounts & Pricing
To use this extension, you need to sign up here for a merchant account. Although the extension is free, transaction fees will be charged for every transaction. Please email to email@example.com or call +971 50 199 8853 to learn more about pricing.
- Quick and seamless checkout experience.
- Capture and refund payments.
- Live and Sandbox environments support.
- Promotional messages on product pages.
- PCI-DSS compliant payment gateway.
- Log tracking for debugging purpose.
How It Works
- Sign-up in seconds & get instant approval decision. Select postpay as your payment method on checkout. All you need is your debit/credit card and emirates ID (you must be over 18). No long forms for you to fill and we will give you an instant approval decision.
- Receive your order as normal. Your order is shipped as normal and the purchase amount is split into 4 equal payments - the first is processed immediately and the remaining three payments are automatically collected every two weeks.
- Pay nothing extra. Postpay is always zero interest and charges absolutely no additional fees when you repay on time. Automatic payment is taken every 2 weeks in four equal installments.
- Boost sales & conversion. Postpay converts shoppers who would have otherwise abandoned carts, increasing sales from existing customers while creating new customers.
- Increase average order value. Customers are likely to spend more per transaction as they can buy now and pay later.
- Get paid up-front with zero risk. Postpay automatically settles with retailers up-front and assumes all end-customer non-payment risk for every single transaction.
- Drive repeat purchases. Customers love the seamless buy now, pay later product and over their lifetime return more and more often.
Security & PCI Compliance
Postpay is a validated PCI DSS Compliant Service Provider. PCI security standards are technical and operational requirements set by the PCI Security Standards Council (PCI SSC) to protect cardholder data. The data standard pertains to a total of twelve compliance requirements represented through the following 6 Security Controls and Processes for PCI DSS Requirements:
- Build and maintain a secure network
- Protect cardholder data
- Maintain a vulnerability management program
- Implement strong access control measures
- Regularly monitor and test networks
- Maintain an information security policy
You can request our PCI compliance documents:
- Annual Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) D
- Quarterly network scan by an Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV)
Postpay checkout process can be a redirect or a modal iframe ensuring that sensitive card data never touches Magento servers. Our card data collection tools capture details while minimizing your PCI compliance scope.
For further information go to https://postpay.io/pci-dss.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current)
12 May, 2020
Extensions, Payments & Security, Payment Integration
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
* Added locales
* Added observers to check payment method availability
* Rendered widget if payment method is available
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor