OverviewBack to top
SMTP extension for Magento 2 ensures your email delivery is successful and all emails reach the customers’ inbox. Frequently, merchants face an issue when emails are considered untrustworthy and end up in a spam folder. SMTP extension guarantees that your customers receive all the transactional, sales, and marketing emails.
The extension improves conversion rates and customer trust by enabling SMTP email delivery in your Magento store.
- It supports 40+ SMTP server providers, thus you can save time and easily customize the SMTP vendor of your choice.
- Use Sandbox mode to test emails on your live store, and ensure all your emails are successfully delivered.
- Using developer settings, you can disable email delivery and enable a log feature. This feature allows you to monitor the delivery status of each email and preview its content.
Вuilt-in Support of 40+ SMTP Service Providers
The extension allows you to use multiple Magento SMTP configurations for different store views or websites. All you need is to select a preferable server from the list of more than 40 supported providers and enter your SMTP username and password.
Below is the list of supported platforms by Plumrocket SMTP extension for Magento 2:
- AOL Mail
- Amazon SES
- BT Connect
- BT Internet
- BT Openworld
- Elastic Email
- Mandrill (Mailchimp)
- NTL @ntlworld.com
- Net@ddress by USA.NET
- O2 Mail
- O2 Online Deutschland
- T-Online Deutschland
- Verizon (Yahoo hosted)
- Wanadoo UK
- Yahoo AU/NZ
- Yahoo Deutschland
- Yahoo Mail
- Yahoo Mail Plus
- Yahoo UK
- Zoho Mail
- 1&1 Deutschland
- 1&1 Webmail
Flexible Management of Email Gateways
The extension allows you to edit the list of provided 40+ gateways. You can copy, duplicate providers, set your credentials or add your custom gateway provider.
Email Testing Tool
The test email feature allows you to verify if your SMTP settings for Magento 2 work appropriately. When a test email is delivered successfully, you can enable mailing to real customers.
Sent Email Log and Email Content Preview
Use an Email Log to view the records of all sent emails in a convenient grid. View all the email details, track email delivery status, check error messages and fix them instantly. Additionally, Magento 2 SMTP functionality lets you use the preview option to see the email content from the customer’s side.
Successful Testing With Developer Mode
When developing or testing new features, enable the “Sandbox” mode to stop sending all store emails. This setting is necessary for developers to avoid accidentally sending test emails to real customers. In any case, all emails will be saved in the Email Log.
All Plumrocket Extensions for Magento include free technical support within the first 3 months of product ownership for Magento Open Source Edition (CE) and 6 months of product ownership for Magento Commerce Edition (EE).
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
29 March, 2021
Extensions, Marketing, Email Marketing
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
SMTP Extention for Magento 2 v1.1.1 - Stable version
- Added configuration's template for more than 40 email service providers and there is a possibility to add custom templates.
- Added an ability to save username and password to a template that helps in switching between different email service providers quickly.
- Added a message that is displayed when "Email Delivery" function is disabled and informs that e-mails are not sent.
- Added support of Magento 2.4.0 version
- Minor changes and improvements
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
SMTP Extention for Magento 2 v1.0.0 - Stable version
- Released SMTP Extension for Magento 2
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor