OverviewBack to top
The Google Customer Reviews for Magento 2 plugin helps merchants collect reviews from their customers on Google and show their seller rating on website pages with the help of a special badge.
How does it work? After checkout, customers get an opt-in request in which they can allow Google to send a one-minute survey and find out more about their experience on your store. Then, if agreed, users get a short review form a few days after their order has been delivered. The review form includes a 1-5 star rating and an optional input field to provide more information.
This way, you can make sure every order ends with a review request, which allows you to collect more customer reviews and increase your Google seller rating.
Additionally, you can promote your seller rating on the Magento 2 Google Customer Reviews badge across all your website pages. Let customers know what others say about their shopping experience on your website and feel more confident about your store. As a result, you will significantly boost sales and build customer trust in your brand.
Easily integrate the Google Customer Reviews program right from the Magento 2 backend by only providing your Merchant ID of Google Merchant Center. Use the Google Customer Reviews Magento 2 module to show the advantages of your eCommerce business and encourage potential customers to purchase your products.
Be a Trusted Store Owner
- Using the Google Rating badge shows customers that your Magento store is safe and trustworthy.
- Your site visitors can check your seller rating score on the badge and read what others say about their shopping experience on your website.
- This demonstrates to potential customers how trustworthy your store is, making them more likely to become returning customers.
Leverage the Seller Rating on Search Ads & Shopping Ads
- Benefit from greater visibility on Google with the seller rating automatically shown on Shopping ads, Search ads, and free listings.
- Get immediate, qualified traffic that can help boost your brand visibility, improve ad performance, and earn more qualified leads.
Collect Valuable Reviews About Your Business
- Let Google take all the hassle of collecting reviews. Automatically display a survey opt-in request to customers after checkout.
- If a customer agrees to participate in a one-minute survey, Google will send them an email asking to give a 1-5 star rating of their shopping experience and optionally share a brief comment.
- Send customers a review form after they receive their orders to collect reviews more effectively.
Configure Each Detail That Matters
- Ask all customers to share their feedback or collect reviews from selected customer groups only.
- Choose from the suggested positions of the Google Customer Reviews badge or manually display it anywhere on the site.
- Choose a default language for the badge and survey opt-in request, or customize it to use browser settings.
- Provide estimated delivery date of orders and let Google send customers an email asking them to rate their experience at the right time.
All Plumrocket Extensions for Magento include free technical support within the first 3 months of product ownership for Magento Open Source Edition (CE) and 6 months of product ownership for Magento Commerce Edition (EE).
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
03 November, 2021
Extensions, Content & Customizations
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Google Customer Reviews Extension v1.0.0 for Magento 2
- Created Google Customer Reviews Extension for Magento 2
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor