Easily customize your Magento store menu with categories, pages, products and custom links. Add, move and delete menu items using our simple drag and drop menu builder!
OverviewBack to top
Our Easy Menu extension offers a simple solution for customizing the Magento store menu, which by default is reserved for product category navigation. With the plugin's simple drag and drop interface you can safely add, move, edit and delete menu items without any programming knowledge. Besides easily managing your category menu items, you can also add CMS pages, products and custom links, upgrading your default menu to a multi-functional store navigation tool!
Please note that this plugin can NOT be used for customizing mega menus.
Customize the Magento Store Menu
Using the tabs on the left side of the Easy Menu interface you can quickly select any of your store's categories, products or CMS pages and insert them into your store menu with just one click of a button. Besides that you can also add custom links and placeholders to the category menu.
Simple Drag and Drop Menu Builder
With our Easy Menu extension you can insert new menu items anywhere in your store menu and make them a parent or child to other items. Once added to the menu, you can easily move and rearrange menu items by simply dragging and dropping them on any desired position in the menu builder.
Automatic URL Rewrites
The plugin lets you customize the menu item titles without having to modify the original category, product or page names in the back-end. If the original name is used, the menu item title is automatically updated with changes made to category, product and CMS page names.
Besides that the extension can automatically create URL rewrites for nested menu items based on your custom store menu hierarchy, while also preserving the item's original URL. In this way you can customize your front-end category menu and improve your store's usability and SEO at the same time!
One-Click Restore Functionality
If you're running a multi-store webshop in Magento you can separately customize the menu of each store view and copy other store menus using the dropdown menu at the top of the Easy Menu interface.
Because you can recover your default store menu at any time with the plugin's one-click restore functionality, you don't have to be afraid of messing up your webshop's main navigation tool!
- Easily customize the Magento front-end category menu
- Insert CMS pages, categories, products and custom links
- User-friendly drag and drop interface
- Insert, move and delete menu items with ease
- Drag and drop menu items to any desired position
- Customize the menu item titles
- Add non-clickable placeholder menu items
- Create automatic URL rewrites for nested menu items
- Automatically update menu item titles with changes made to category, product or CMS page titles
- Customize and copy the menu of each store view
- Recover the default menu with one-click restore functionality
- Manage your Magento store menus without any programming skills!
Visit our Easy Menu live demo to check out all of the extension's features and functionalities.
You can find the most recent version of the Easy Menu extension user manual and installation guide in our Knowledge Base.
Please don't hesitate to contact us directly with any questions about this extension. We'll be happy to help!
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.4 220.127.116.11 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 18.104.22.168 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3 1.9.4
- Compatible with EE: 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206 1.10 1.11 1.11.1 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3 1.14.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Fixed flat category backend issue
Fixed issue causing malformed menu item URLs when slash is used as category URL suffix
- Compatible with CE: 1.4 220.127.116.11 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 18.104.22.168 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
First release on Magento Marketplace