Shipping availability extension allows the users to find out the availability of shipping, availability of COD & delivery info by zip code/postcode.
OverviewBack to top
Shipping availability extension for Magento allows the users to find out the availability of shipping, COD & delivery info using zipcode/postcode. It's really very painful when your buyer goes to check out and at the final step of checkout the warning shows that the shop does not provide shipping in this zip code/postcode so to fix this major issue we have developed this extension so that buyer/customer can check the shipping availability, as well as COD availability and delivery info at the product page, cart page & checkout page.
Shipping availability for Magento extension allows users to find out the availability of products shipping, availability of COD and delivery info using zip code/postcode. The availability of products shipping and availability of COD will be displayed automatically of users who are logged in by existing zip code/postcode. Admin can import multiple postcodes/zip codes by using the simple .csv file from the back-end. Magento COD checker extension allows admin to configure cash on delivery method so that it will only display to specific zip code/postcode. As well as admin can restrict cash on delivery as payment methods based on zip code/postcode you have configured.
Shipping availability extension for Magento has a powerful feature for all the merchants and store owners. It is very important to know that the product that the user is ordering can really be delivered to customers address or not and when. Using shipping availability for Magento, the user can easily find the shipping of the product, availability of COD & delivery info. If the product is available for the entered postcode/zip code, the customer can easily proceed to the checkout process by shipping availability for Magento extension.
• Enable or disable shipping availability at a product page, cart page & checkout page.
• Admin can change shipping success message & shipping error message from setting page.
• Admin can set postcode for COD availability.
• Enable or disable COD availability from admin.
• Enable or disable COD availability at a product page, cart page & checkout page.
• Admin can change COD success message & COD error message from setting page.
• Admin can set approx delivery days or any other information.
• Admin can add prefix i.e. Delivery: or remove as per need.
• Enable or disable display delivery information from admin.
• Enable or disable display delivery information at the product page, cart page & checkout page.
• Admin can change delivery information from postcode page.
• Import multiple postcodes data by uploading .csv file.
• The customer can use “Zip/Postal Code” field to check shipping availability on the front-end.
After extension installation clear all Magento cache and logout then login again for the complete installation process so Magento will refresh permissions to ignore 404 error.
For contact mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Shipping Availability Magento extension allows the users to find out the availability of shipping, availability of COD & delivery info using zipcode/postcode.