Blog module provides blog creation with the following features: category, post, tag, author, comment, and search.
OverviewBack to top
The admin can easily add blog posts with associated categories, tags, author and post date. Also, the admin can dynamically enable or disable comments and social share from the configuration. Comments feature can be secure by logged in users. Admin can manage all sidebar widgets by setting page options. The customer can visit post list page, category archive page, month archive page, tag archive page, author archive page and search result page. Seo friendly magneto blog extension and different types of sidebar options to manage sidebar with limit records and enable/disable blocks. Also, a user can see different page layouts on frontend category and post detail page managed dynamically by admin.
Blog module provides blog creation feature with a category, post, tag, author, comment and search. - by Pixlogix
We provide free support for users with installation issue, bug or any question. Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Blog extension has a category, post, tag, author, comment and search post functionality. Admin can enable/disable module from admin settings page, enable/disable comment email notification from admin settings page. Admin can enable/disable sidebar widget, social share and author info from admin. Blog extension supports up to Magento 1.9.x responsive theme so no worry about responsive design.
• Grid and list view option for post listing
• Post listing on a blog page.
• Post listing on categories page.
• Post listing on month archives page.
• Post listing on tag archives page.
• Post listing on author archives page.
• Post listing on search result page.
• Post title, date, author, image, description, categories and tag on post detail page.
• Social share, author info, and comment on post detail page.
• Comment email notification to admin.
• Post search sidebar widget with admin setting.
• Categories sidebar widget with admin setting.
• Month archives sidebar widget with admin setting.
• Recent posts sidebar widget with admin setting.
• Recent comments sidebar widget with admin setting.
• Tag cloud sidebar widget with admin setting.
• Blog URL - Admin can change blog URL dynamically from blog setting page.
• Latest and featured blog - Display latest and featured posts on the homepage (admin can insert the widget on any page).
• Import/Export posts with full data into admin.
• Disqus - Option to select default or Disqus comment from blog setting page.
• Duplicate post functionality
• Canonical URL for post and category
Blog on frontend
The user can view and filter blog page, search result page, category archive page, month archive page, tag archive page, author archive page with pagination and comments count.
The user can view post(detail) page with title, date, author, image, post description, category, tag, social sharing, author info and comments listing with the comment form.
How to use sidebar block?
Admin can use search, recent categories, month archives, recent posts, recent comments and tag cloud block into left, right and both sidebar from blog setting page by enable or disable dropdown option. Also, admin can adjust a number of recent items from blog setting page.
Admin can easily set meta information for post and categories. It will provide good search result on google.
After extension installation clear all Magento cache and logout then login again for the complete installation process so Magento will refresh permissions to ignore 404 error.
For contact mail us on email@example.com
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Additional features with some bug fixed:
Grid and list view option for post listing.
Featured post widget.
Duplicate post functionality.
Canonical Url for post and category.
Design improvement with default and responsive magento theme.
Recent disqus comment in sidebar.
Import functionality issue resolved.
Grid export functionality issue resolved.