OverviewBack to top
Automate and streamline the product return process while reducing the cost and enhancing customer satisfaction with our Magento 2 RMA extension. It is time to say goodbye to the conventional and tedious return process and create value for the customers by making the process transparent and consistent.
Magento 2 Return Merchandise Authorization extension is an engaging and powerful tool to help you manage all the RMA requests from a single panel. Starting from the intuitive RMA submission form, dedicated chat, and other personalization settings to streamlined product return, our Magento 2 RMA is a one-stop solution taking care of all the aspects of the return merchandise authorization process for you.
- Manage all RMA requests in a few clicks from a single panel. Define custom fields for the request form based on your business needs.
- Leverage automated and canned responses to manage the RMA requests easily.
- Detailed communication history for each RMA request.
- Define RMA conditions and workflows
Product returns are natural for online retailers, but they may turn out to be chaos without proper control or a well-defined process!
Return is an inevitable situation in any business. Allowing customers to return unflavoured or defective products is a great way to boost loyalty and trust in the customers. Unfortunately, the process of return is pretty complicated and affects both consumers and online retailers.
Understand the need, Magento 2 Return Merchandize Authorization extension is designed to help online retailers get rid of complicated and unstructured return processes while improving customer experience.
Now make the product return less pricey and resource-consuming without any complex or tedious process. It is a powerful tool to help online retailers to manage the RMA requests with one click. Customers can fill up the online request form for the product return and the rest of the things will be taken care of by Magento 2 RMA extension!
Magento 2 RMA extension stockpiles all the best practices of the return process with the help of fully customizable return process conditions and workflows. You can also define the reasons, conditions, and resolutions.
- Manage RMA – Create and manage RMA requests from the front-end.
- RMA Approval – Now let your store admin approve or reject the requests manually.
- File Attachments – Let customers attach files while returning the product in the return request. You can specify different size of a file.
- Data Export – The admin can export the RMA request data in CSV format.
- Return Reasons – Empower customers to select the appropriate return reason. You can create the list of reasons to open an RMA request in the backend and let it be populated in the return request form.
- Flexible RMA workflows – You can configure return process workflows to ensure providing top-notch post-sales support to the customers while reducing manual work on your staff.
- Define Custom RMA Request Status - Let your customers know the status of their RMA requests with a variety of RMA statuses.
- Seamless Communication – Communicate clearly and consistently with the customers and your staff.
- Enhanced reporting and management - Define automated rules, generate custom reports, and explore the data to understand incoming returns and discover troublesome issues.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
06 May, 2022
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Customers who request to return an item for replacement or refund can use the RMA extension for Magento 2. The customer typically calls the merchant to obtain a refund. If accepted, an administrator will handle the return or replacement of the product.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor