OverviewBack to top
Magento doesn’t allow the customers to set their desired profile picture. Customer Avatar extension for Magento 2 could be a helping hand for the online merchants to personify their online stores.
Customer Avatar extension for Magento 2 is an interesting tool that helps online merchants to add a social element to their online store and boost the user experience. The extension will empower the customers to set their profile image or avatar and empower them to become more influential while enhancing the overall look of the customer dashboard and related sections.
- Personalize your account by uploading an avatar or image.
- Enable customers to manage/edit their avatar from the My Account section.
- Display customer avatar to the frontend on different pages, i.e. product page (for reviews section), registration page, header links (with welcome message) and more.
- Display customer avatar to the admin customer grid and customer edit page.
- Let admin control manage the configurations related to the avatar and more.
It is imperative to take care of customers who prefer you over other online stores for their shopping needs. Since the competition in the eCommerce industry is increasing, to lead in the rivalry, the only thing that can help you stay ahead is the exceptional user experience.
The store merchants are trying their best to make the online shopping journey as fascinating as possible. Bringing a personalized touch by adding an engaging and fun feature like allowing customers to upload their avatar or profile picture is a great move for the store owners.
Knowing the need of the online store owners, Magento 2 customer avatar extension is designed to help website owners to make customers’ accounts more interesting by allowing the shoppers to upload their favorite photo or avatar as a part of their online shopping journey. The customer can add their profile photos while registering to the online store and/or while editing their account after login.
Customer Avatar extension for Magento 2 brings all the user experience best practices to let the online store owners increase user experience and online traffic to their website. In case the customer is failed to add a profile picture while registering, no need to worry! The extension empowers the customers to add their photos by editing account information.
Furthermore, the website owner can even manage their photo or profile image from the admin panel.
- Manage Avatar from My Account – The customers can add their avatar or upload their photos while creating the account. Also, the customers can add or edit their profile image while editing the account information.
- Enable customer avatar on different pages - Being an admin, you can enable adding customer avatar on different pages of your online store such as Customer Account, Header Links section, product reviews page, customer grid, and more.
- Set Avatar for your Admin Panel – Yes, you can set customized profile photos or avatars for your admin panel too using the customer avatar extension for Magento 2.
- Enable/Disable extension – As an online store owner, you can easily enable or disable this extension based on your business requirements.
- Delete avatar or profile photo – You can easily delete the profile photo or customized avatar from the front end and backend of your online store.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.4 (current)
20 April, 2022
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management, Rich Media
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Customer Avatar extension for Magento 2 provides customer's avatar/profile picture upload and delete feature to the admin customer edit page, frontend customer edit account information page and registration page.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor