The plug-in makes it possible to install and use the buttons of instant messengers (Viber, Skype, WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook) for communicating with your site visitors
Other Extensions by Pinta Webware
OverviewBack to top
The plugin allows the user to install and use messenger buttons (Viber, Skype, WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook) to communicate with visitors on your site. The user can configure the plugin by changing form and quantity of buttons and to track presses of the messenger's buttons by web site visitors and link it to web analytics (Google, Facebook, Yandex, etc).
How often have site visitors left your webstore without shopping for something simply because they didn't find additional information or ordinary сommunications were unsuitable for them?
With the Messengers Buttons extension, every site visitor can contact you by habitual messengers in their phones - WhatsApp, Skype, Viber, and even Facebook Messenger.
- Easy installation and setup
- Support for most common messengers
- Sets of messengers icons to choose from
- Selecting the position of the icons on the screen
- Click tracking of messenger buttons with one click function
- The number of clicks of each button on your site will be transmitted to Google Analytics.
- Choose the location of the buttons on the site in the Position field. You can place the buttons on the site as you wish
- Having checked the Show Position Params checkbox, you can change the appearance of the buttons on the website as you like: adjust the distance between the buttons, their size. Optionally, you can add the frame of any color to highlight the buttons on the site.
- In the Style Type block, select the visual display of the messengers' icons that your User will see.
For further queries regarding the purchase, customization, localization or anything else please contact us via email: Support Email
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
fix compability problems