OverviewBack to top
Piggy is a digital loyalty platform that lets your customers collect points with every purchase, which they can then redeem for rewards. With Piggy's all-in-one platform you can strengthen loyalty and automate every step. From reward programs, to branded giftcards and smart email marketing - Piggy takes care of it all.
This extension allows you to connect your Magento webshop to the Piggy platform. When connected, your customers are able to save and spend loyalty points at your shop through the extension & Piggy platform. This extension is only built to let customers save piggy points and show your current Piggy profile. Spending these points and claiming rewards is done through the Piggy platform. Example: A customer makes a purchase on your webshop, in the checkout process the customer is then prompted if he wants to save loyalty points at your webshop. The customer agrees to save loyalty points. After the checkout is complete the loyalty points are added to his Piggy account, he can now spend these on your claimable rewards.
Account & Pricing
- A separate Piggy account is required to use this extension.
- The Piggy account has to be created on https://www.piggy.eu/ before the plugin installation to successfully streamline your webshop with Piggy.
- To use the Piggy service, service fees might apply, checkout the pricing on https://www.piggy.eu/en/pricing.
- For any other questions about pricing please contact us on https://www.piggy.eu/en/contact.
- Connect your Magento webshop to the Piggy platform.
- Lets your customers automatically save and collect loyalty points at Piggy through the checkout process.
- Customize multiple display settings for a smooth user experience.
- Let your customers connect their webshop account to their piggy account to automatically collect Piggy points.
How will Piggy help grow your business?
The Piggy loyalty platform helps you transform one-and-done customers into repeat customers. This then reduces your ad spend, while also increasing average cart value – and LifeTime Value.
What can you do with Piggy?
- Set your own rewards and change them anytime
- Automatically collect valuable customer data
- Create professional Emails and newsletters
- Offer digital giftcards
- Enjoy added visibility on the Piggy smartphone app
What makes Piggy better than the competition?
Unlike other Magento loyalty plugins, Piggy is already an established platform, with 8,000 existing merchants and over 2,000,000 users.
The Piggy for Magento plugin smoothly integrates your webshop with your Piggy loyalty system. It’s a flexible system that gives you complete control, every step of the way.
How do I introduce Piggy to my customers?
Once installed, you can either:
- Ask customers if they want to collect points at your webshop before checkout.
- Send points to customers, via email, after order completion, which they can then claim.
- Or both.
Why should I choose Piggy?
It’s free to get started. So download Piggy for a trial and see if it works for your business.
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Deutsch (German)
- English (US)
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
30 March, 2021
Extensions, Sales, Rewards & Loyalty
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Enabled support for Magento 2.3
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Initial release of the piggy for magento plugin including, admin (Setup page, Settings page and Logs page), also enables customers to link accounts to piggy and save loyalty points at piggy.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor