OverviewBack to top
Sometimes, customer(s) wonder for a product on the website that is out of stock for some time. They don’t get acknowledged when it is restocked. PHPStudios provides an ultimate solution for this. Out-of-stock notification extension helps the vendor(s) let the customer(s) subscribe to the specific product(s) if it is out of stock at that time. The customer(s) will get the email once the product is available on the website. This extension works for community, enterprise and cloud versions.
- Provides a block on the product page if it is out-of-stock.
- Vendor(s) can add custom "notification message" and "successfully subscribe messages" on the block.
- Guest user(s) & Customer(s) can subscribe to the product just by entering their email address.
- Email(s) will be sent automatically to the customer(s) who had subscribed to the product using corn.
- Vendor(s) can set custom frequency for the email(s) to be sent to the customer(s).
- Vendor(s) can enable this feature for specific customer groups.
When the product is out-of-stock
When the product is out of stock from the backend and the customer is eligible for this feature, he will be seeing the Out-of-stock notification block on the product detail page.
Guest or logged-in customers can subscribe to a product if it is out of stock by just entering the email in the out-of-stock block on the product page. A success message will be displayed to the customer on the successful subscription.
List of Subscribers
The vendors can check the list of the product and its subscribers inside the "Out of Stock Notifications Subscribers" grid.
Email sending on re-stock
When the product becomes in-stock again, the out-of-stock block will be disappeared from product detail page and it will work like Magento’s default behavior. An email will be sent to the customer(s) who had subscribed to this product. After sending the email to the customer(s), its entry will be removed from the Out Of Stock Notifications Subscribers grid.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
06 September, 2021
Extensions, Customer Support
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Magento 2.3.* and 2.4.*
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor